First Day Of School

The first day of school can be scary. But you only have to keep you mind set on making it through the day without any trouble. Trust me I learned that the hard way! We'll I guess it's time to tell you that my name is "Chris" and I'm new hear at "RidgeWoodHigh", the rudest, richest, and self motivated school on the face of the planet! But like I grew always saying; "nothing can stop me from the future!"

I like to think of myself as a okay person who isn't to rich but isn't broke. I'm extremely athletic and fun to always to be around and that's what I life up to.

Anyways back to the vary first day of school.

There I was, just a couple of seconds from pulling up to the front doors of "RidgeWoodHigh" when suddenly I realized why do I even care about school? A question that has stumbled all kids sense the beginning of school it's self. I opened the car door and got out and took a big gulp of air. And walk to my first period class. I had made It threw the rest of my periods until I got to lunch. Finally food!! I couldn't wait. But something shinny caught my eye. It was a kid just sitting in a corner crying with his hood over his head, I had thought wait isn't that the kid in my second period class ?! It was him after all.