Chapter 2: Into the Sky Where Cherry Blossoms Flutter

At the Tavern, Y/N was at a table with Shiki and Rebecca, eating their food. 

Rebecca: (to Shiki) So what were you doing in the forest with that cat?

Shiki: I was repairing him. He's been acting up recently for some reason. But when I tried to fix him, he went all "brow" and stuff

Rebecca: That's not a sound I'm familiar with. 

Y/N: So, where do you guys come from anyway?

Rebecca: Blue Garden. I'm guessing you never heard about it though.

Y/N: No.

Shiki: Nope, I haven't. But it's my dream to go out and visit other places some day!

Rebecca: (shocked) You mean you've never left this island?

Shiki: If I left, then no one would be around to repair the machines if something went wrong.

Y/N: That would make sense. 

Shiki yawned and stretched his arms out above his head as Y/N, Rebecca and Happy looked at him.

Shiki: (yawns) I'm gonna go to sleep now, okay?

Shiki slams down onto and breaks it in half before knocking out asleep as Y/N, Rebecca and Happy screamed in shock. Shiki snores softly as Y/N, Rebecca and Happy look at him.

 Shiki snores softly as Y/N, Rebecca and Happy look at him

Y/N: He just broke that table with his head!

Rebecca: Is he a narcoleptic?!

Happy: That poor table...

Rebecca sighs as she kneeled down and looked at Shiki's hair before grabbing a handful and looked at the robots in the tavern.

Rebecca: Is it okay if I give him a haircut? His hair's bothering me.

Mithra: Fair point. 

John: It is rather unkempt. 

Micheal: We don't know much about human sensibilities. 

Y/N looks down at Shiki. He was thinking why was Shiki alone in a island full of robots.

Micheal: I bet you're wondering what a lone human is doing here. 

Y/N: Yeah. How come he's the only human living on this island? 

Michael: You see, Shiki is special.

Rebecca: In what way?

Michael: Ten years ago, the Demon King brought a child to this island.

Rebecca and Y/N: (shocked & scared) Demon King?!

John: Rather a machine that played the role of one.

Michael: He's broken now, however.

Mithra: I don't know where he found that child. But he took care of him as if he were his own.