Was it worth it?

I was running to the down person, a bobo nextbot and the pickle Rick nextbot, I grab the downed person and ran into a safe spot. Wait... Whos the gir- oh crap I'm being chased by the pickle Rick I gonna run-

Bobo nextbot pov :
Wtf why is she carrying me? Was she meant to pick up the other person I tap her and- oof! She drop me, what was her problem??

Ava pov :
I grab the wrong person man. I drop the bobo nextbot and ran back to the person and grab them running into another safe polace, I drop them and started to revive them.
"Ty"
Aw they are sweet! I said you're welcome and they left, I started to walk back to the shop.

Trooper pov :
I kept on looking out the door talking to defect rebel, until-

*Door kick*
Looks like Ava is back. I continue to talk with defect rebel, their... interesting.

Galf pov :
Ah! Ava is back! I would gladly talk to her- oh she's talking to jard, but bobo is really fun to talk to tho.

Bobo - "Do you think... something bad would happen?"
Galf - "No I don't think so, why?"
Bobo - "I don't know I just got this weird feeling that something bad would happen soon or later..."
Galf - "Bobo you worry too much everything is gonna be okay, alright?"
Bobo - "I know it just... that each time we go somewhere something.. like bad happens."
Galf - "Like what?"
Bobo - "I don't know, it's giving me deja vu
Galf - "I understand, please take your time"
Bobo - "Yeah... Deja vu..."

Jard and Ava :

Ava - "Hello college student in debt!"
Jard - "You're dumb."
Ava - "Why did you even tried to even tried to do college anyways, what job did you wan-
Jard - "So who was the person you revived?"
Ava - "I don't know, all I know is that they are emo."

Jard - "Well that good."

Ava - "Say, do you know.. the lady that has black hair, lab coat I think, and a red shirt with black pants you know her?"

Jard - "....No"

Ava - "Alright just asking"

Jard - "Why are you reviving people a lot?.."

Ava - "Do.. you not get money from it?"

Jard - "No?"

Ava - "Oh."

Ava - "Well I kind of want to find her and talk to her!"

Jard - "What?! Why?"

Ava - "I don't know but it sound like a great idea!"

Jard - "Ava please don't! Can we not have another member?"

Ava - "We won't! I'm just befriending her!"

Ava pov - Before Jard could speak I ran out-

Defect rebel - "Ava no."

Ava - "PLEASE PLEASE I NEED TO GO OUT!"

Defect rebel - "I swear taking care of you is like taking care of a child."

Ava - "I JUST WANNA GO OUTTT!!!"

Defect rebel - "You already did you can't go out again."

Jard pov - I grab ava and just put her in a corner, and I just stared at her. She is acting like a kid sometime.. how old is she anyways?

Ava pov - THEY PUT ME IN THE CORNERRRRRRR I DID NOTHING WRONGGGGGG 

Bobo - I feel like doing chaos! ( •ᴗ• ) I walk to Jard and Ava and...

Jard - "Oh hey Bobo need something?"

I snatch Ava and run out! Mwahaha I evil!( •̀ᴗ•́ ) 

Trooper - "YOU TWO-

Trooper tried to grab us but failed. What was she needing to go out anyways?

Defect rebel - "I'm not chasing after them after everything that just happen before."

Trooper - "She still need to rest so she can heal her injuries."

Jard - "I go after them"

JARD IS FOLLOWING US YAYYY!

Galf - "Oh."

Ava pov - I jump off bobo arms and run trying to find that girl with bobo- wait JARD IS CHASING US I NEED TO FIND HER FAST! I ran around trying to find the girl and there! I ran up to her and talked to her- wait I don't know how to talk to other people without kidnaping oh shi-

"Uhm... You okay?"

OHAIUDWADWLASKDJA

"Yeah sorry I'm not good at talking to people who I think are interesting to talk to!.."

"Oh, Thank you for calling me interesting, you sure aren't here to talk to me about some info?"

"No, just wanted your name that all..."

"The name is Rose, you?"

"I'm Ava, your name is pretty :D"

"Oh thank you. Nice meeting you Ava now- who are the blue hat one?"

"This is Bobo and Jard!"

"I'm gonna assume that you guys wanted me to join you?"

"Nope I just wanted to talk to you, bye!"

I ran off before being chased by Jard again.

Rose pov :

Not gonna lie, that was the 1st person I see who trash at talking, but also didn't want nothing from me. I wish we can talk more often actually hope I can see her again. But what is she doing with Jard? 

Jard pov :

I can't believe she just did that...

no pov : 

They all made it back to the shop each one falling on the ground. 

Ava - "Ow-

Bobo - "Oof!-

Jard - "E-

Galf - "That was fast, what did you guys do?"

Ava - "I talk to an pretty lady name Rose!"

Galf - "Oh that's cool."

Defect rebel - "Wait Rose?"

Ava - "Yeah why?"

Defect rebel - "Okay Ava.."

Ava - "Yes?"

SPECIAL ROUND 

Darkness 

"The map is now encased in a thick, black fog."

Bobo - "I'm scared the power is out-

Ava pov - Am I the only one who read special rounds or what?? But I pulled out my lighter to give out some light and back up to a wall out of fear because I swear I saw Angry munci or munci whatever munci is out there, I'm just scared..

Jard pov - I sat next to Ava, mainly because I have to keep a eye on her. But since when she got a lighter tho? 

Ava pov - I did the campfire emote to light up some place. I gave Bobo the marshmallow, I didn't want it.

Bobo pov - Yay marshmallow! (*ˊᗜˋ*)

Ava pov - I can't help but feel something that something is gonna- ROSE??

Rose pov - I found Ava, Bobo, and Jard, I sat next to Ava breathing heavily and nudge her a bit.

"I need to stay here for a while until the power goes back on. Mind if I stay?"

(Yo new character new lore and more ideas I get! If you don't know who Rose is, She's isn't my oc she actually is a evade character, I will try find the picture of rose but you can see some fanart of her. that all)