periculose

OKAY hello. so here are some things you need to know about this book!

it is pronounced PERRA-CLUES if that helps at all.

as the story progresses this is the place to find out what all the terminology means and how to pronounce things and yada yada yada. this is also the place to find the blurb I so rudely cut out before haha.

please vote and comment your opinions because I love to hear them!

NOTE THAT THIS ISN'T FULLY EDITED AND WILL HAVE MISTAKES

_____________________________________________________

Growing up young Aiden McCoy's mother had always told him tantalizing tales of the deep blue, and he had always been enticed. But when he stumbles across a cave on the rocky shore of Ireland, he would never expect to find a young girl as feisty as the bruiting crashing waves against the nearby rocky beach. At first, he had thought she was an illusion, but she was anything but. She was real and she had a special place for her land boy in her heart, as did Aiden have a special place for his mermaid.

But as time went on and the two unlikely friends grew up their friendship was getting harder and harder to keep on the down low. And after a certain someone stumbles upon their little rendezvous Aiden is forced to scramble into the deep blue with his mermaid. Together the two diverge into a new and perilous world filled with adventure, passion, danger, and myth. All to seek that fairy tail ending they both desire.

But happy endings only happen in Disney Movies, and this, this was anything but your The Little Mermaid story.

_____________

TERMINOLOGY

_____________

_______________

PRONUNCIATION

_______________

Ayralina - Aree-leena