28

Long chapter ahead...

Jungkook was frustrated. He was getting tired of things happening recently.it's been two weeks taehyung started his company new projects and from that day till now both of them have not gotten a single minute for eachother.

Taehyung goes to work early when jungkook is sleeping and comes late at night. They didn't have a proper conversation from the last two weeks.

Jungkook knows taehyung is busy with this project but it's been so busy that he doesn't even answer his message. When Jungkook sends a message he gets a reply after two - three hours and it's kind of frustrating

But he led his frustration to himself. Being a good husband he knows his husband is busy and he doesn't want to disturb him.

He just came back from his uni. The day he was waiting for is tomorrow. He will graduate tomorrow. He will be free from that stupid uni.

"Fucking finally " jungkook thought has he came back. It was ten o'clock already. He was out with his friends because today was the last day of them being together.

They hangout a little bit and click photos for memories. He has a small group of friends. There were five members in his group including himself but he was not that close to them.

Firstly he doesn't attend uni very often so no one knows him. Secondly being an introvert it was hard for him to make friends and the third and main reason he hated uni with his whole body. He had many reasons to hate it. So now leaving that hell hole was making jungkook very happy.

He was very excited for his graduation day and he prepared everything required. His  Graduation attire was ready. He messaged everyone time and venue. He was ready for it the big day

It was eleven o'clock and he was still waiting for taehyung. He was already tired so he tried to call him but he was not picking up. But it's not superising.At the start he used to get concern when taehyung didn't pick up his phone but now he is used to it.

He was looking at his phone while waiting for taehyung but suddenly his eyes started to close and tiredness started to take over him and he went into dream land as his phone landed straight on his face. But that didn't wake up. Instead he threw the phone on the table and went to sleep again.

It was 1 o'clock when Taehyung returned. He loses his tie as he keeps his suitcase on the dining table. He was directly going to his room when he saw someone curled up on the couch.

He went near and saw jungkook soundly sleeping there. He thought he should wake him or not but sleeping on the couch will cause back problems later. So he decided to wake up.

"Jungkookahh wake up let's go upstairs" taehyung said and started to shake jungkook but Jungkook is a heavy sleeper and hence he didn't move inches.

So taehyung thought to take matters into his own hands. He went down and  took  jungkook's hand and put it on his shoulder then he put his one hand on lower back and the other one in the crook of his knees and picked him up.

They went upstairs as he opened his room and went near bed. He carefully placed jungkook on the bed not forgetting to cover him with a blanket.

After that he went to freshen up. After doing everything he went towards his bed and slept on it. He turned to his side and saw jungkook sleeping peacefully.

Taehyung was feeling guilty. He knows what is happening in these two weeks is frustrating for jungkook and himself too but he can't do anything now.

He really wants to spend time with jungkook. Go on dates, cook together and watch movies like old times but it's impossible for him nowadays.