Note

"My third condition. Until the case reached its end, I was reduced but nothing but an absent gaze. Think of it this way: I was a pair of abstract eyes walking around wearing my flesh as a disguise. Living as such, there was no point in expecting any form of societal responsibility or human reaction."

- Lennin Mondragon

Pre-birthday - does the paradise Inside a box dream of a black death manor? Who was the one to offer a Dogra Magra to the void?

It is but in the wake of dreams where fiction and reality merge into one.
Dear reader, lend an ear to this one-of-a-kind story.
The following will be a tale of mystery, suspense, and pretentiousness covered by the enamel of an excuse I call "writing something for someone's birthday."
It is not often when one finds a friend, and it's even less often when one finds such a great one.

The Taco and the Baguette.
Fated to argue for eternity.
Tied by the black string of fate.
Nerding out about mystery novels.

Realizing the similarities in their tastes in fiction.
Youth, spent trying to get the flowing water out of their minds.
Unlimited banter works.
Unable to drink soft drinks.
Securing the readability of obscurity. Understanding the truth of the golden well of honor and heroes.
In the end, it's nonsense.

For the next few pages I will ask something from 'you,' my dear reader, let this story
invade the real world and envelop it in fiction. Let us dance, and from the vein of darkness in the abyss of emptiness, let tragedy arise, and the curtain to an unprecedented incident raise. It is but a single person in the world who can solve this.

-I wish you luck. And a happy birthday-
-Shall you live many more, and be blessed with health-
-Respect and appreciation are something that can't be expressed with words-
-But in this case I shall try-
-With baguette in hand and mystery books on the shelf, pursue the truth, detective!-

-The Kenneth House Murders, Presented by Lennin Mondragon-

———

Lennin Mondragon is one of the main characters in my upcoming detective novel that's about to hit the shelves.