𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝟎𝟏᯽

𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐳𝐡𝐧𝐚𝐲𝐚

𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐳𝐡𝐧𝐚𝐲𝐚

"𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 9𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙨"

━━━ ❝ 𝘿𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙔 ❞ ━━━

Snow-covered landscapes, and frigid breezes.

The air is crisp, and the people are bundled up in warm clothes, trying to stay comfortable in the frigid temperatures.

The houses are made of thick stone and are designed to keep out the cold and shelter its inhabitants from the cold weather of snezhnaya.

The male adepti stepped onto the snow-covered road, taking in the beautiful landscape. His breath created fog in the cold air, and his footsteps crunched through the snow.

The male adepti shivered as the cold air touched his skin, thinking 'Shit, I should've brought a coat. But it's okay, I can handle this cold.'

He ignore the biting chills, focusing on his surroundings and taking in the beauty of the winter landscape.

He continued on his way, forcing himself to endure the bitter cold.

(M/N) approached the large mansion, his eyes taking in the details of the structure. He saw some Fatui guards at the gate, and he thought 'Should I kill them?'

but decides against it, deciding to avoid unnecessary trouble.

he sighs and approaches the guards and walks in front of them, trying to look as if he has a legitimate reason for being here and not draw unnecessary attention.

The fatui guards saw (M/N) and became alarmed, pointing their weapons at him.

"What's your business here?!" The guards yelled out, their voices full of tension and suspicion.