Nine || Syam

"WAIT HYUNG YOU PLAY?" Jeonghan shouted but ony in a whispered with Jungkook nodding a yes.

"Yah did you think im not athletic or something?" Jungkook asked.

"What no of course i was just shocked that your one of the alumni's basketball team who won the nationals" Jeonghan said with Jungkook having all his pride and smiled.

"Mhm and guess im guarding you Jeonghan" Jungkook said as he does face and shakes hand with Jungkook and Jeonghan looked at Joshua who seems to be not looking at the one infront of him which is tall too but only a little taller from Joshua and they seem to not look at each other which was odd for Jeonghan but the referee whistled and the players shook hands and the match started.

"AAAAAAAHHH SHUA OPPAAA" The students screamed as Joshua got the ball and was being guarded by none other than his brother which the others didn't know.

Joshua then tried dribbling it side to side and turned left which Teahyung obviously read and turned left too but the left turn was a fake and Joshua immediately tuened right and leaving Taehyung behind when he was free, Joshua shooted the ball and scored a three pointer which Joshua's admirers and Jihoon and his friends cheered with the score being 56:75 the alumni's are in the lead.

"Not bad.. I guess the basketball skills runs in the blood huh" Jungkook said while Jeonghan was obviously guarding him which made Jeonghan confused on what Jungkook said and didn't noticed that the ball got passed to Jungkook and he passed it to Namjoon then scored immediately making Jeonghan shook the confusion off and focused on the play.

The first half ended with the players going to their own locker to rest for 10 mins but the the coach suddenly called Jeonghan and they went outside.

"Jeonghan! What we're you doing? You let your guard down!" The coach shouted with Jeonghan apologising.

"Sorry coach"

"Listen i know their strong and you guys are too and im not pressuring you but i noticed that you we're out of focus earlier that's why i scolded you" The coach said.

"Just focus on the game Jeonghan although win or lose we can't do anything about i mean it's your seniors we're up to but being out of focus like that in the game can cause a problem Jeonghan So yeah you can go now" The coach said and left with Jeinghan not feeling upset or anything i mean the coach do have a point he wasn't really focusing on the game instead he was busy admiring his boyfriend play so good which just made Jeonghan chuckle.

"Wow you got scolded yet you just chuckled?" Joshua appeared on the side apparently he heard it all because he went to the bathroom and was on his way back to tje locker room then heard that.

"Well he wasn't wrong Shua, I was clearly not focused on the game but instead i was focused on you" Jeonghan  said truthfully with Joshua just smiling.

"Naughty Hannie i know im good but you need to do well too or i might steal your fans~" Joshua teased with Jeonghan just chuckled.

"Steal them for all i care but i wont let anyone steal you" Jeonghan said and pecked Joshua's lips and made his way back to the locker room.

"Anyways I'll do better in the second half Shua so don't go around admiring me" Jeonghan said as Joshua follows him.

"Yeah right" Joshua replied and they both got back to the locker room.

After their break the second half continued with Jeonghan and Joshua mostly scoring in their team and Namjoon and Taehyung scoring on the other team.

The match ended with the score 114:110 with the alumni's winning of course which they weren't upset about because it was a close call the match ended and the students went on with their school festival Jeonghan and Joshua had now finished showering and changing and made their way out of the locker room with Jungkook greeting them.