Dating Tam includes......

This is the first of many oneshots to come! Enjoy, I also found this image and it was so funny! - Moonstar

- LOTS of cuddles, whether day or night, this boi loves cuddles. He would like to spoon you but sometimes, when he has some sad moments or when he's annoyed with his parents, you would end up cuddling him and stroking his hair.

- Kisses: neck kisses when he's jealous and romantic. But usually he does cheek and lip kisses, and the occasional forehead kiss. He likes to be romantic but only with you, when your somewhere quiet and private.

- He is VERY protective, like with most people he cares about especially Linh and you. If there's someone bothering you, you can bet Tam will scare that person and leave them terrified for their life. After that he won't ever tell you he did that and act like everything is normal after.

- Tam loves cooking with you, surprisingly he's a very good chef and loves to show you his cooking skills. Lazy to cook dinner, this boi can whip anything up and make it yummy!

- Date nights often include cosy nights, dinner at his or your favourite restaurant, moonlight picnics, or just being with each other.

Sorry for how short this is, I'm kind of running out of ideas but I'll try posting more, dont forget to send in your requests! - Moonstar