Chapter 26

"You're having a wedding! You have to!" Reyna shrieks. Honestly, I think she's more excited than me. "I don't know, Rey. We might just elope. And its not like my dad would walk me down the isle." It's true. If I called him and told him I was getting married he would laugh and hang up.

"Come on Isa. You need to at least try." She said, holding out the phone for me. I push it away aggressively. "No. Not a chance." I laugh when Myles walks in. "I hear there is some newly weds in the house!" He says with a smile on his face. He walks over behind Reyna and hugs her. "Morning Rey." He says, ruffling her hair a little bit.

"so what ring did he get you?" reyna asks, investigating my fingers. "take notes, she'll ask questions." I snort at Myles. His eyes widen telling me to shut up as reyna sarcastically laughs. "if you don't mind me, I'm going to check up on my new husband!" I say, sticking my nose up like I'm showing off. Man, it felt weird calling him my husband. This time last year I hated him with everything I had in Me, now- I'm getting married to the guy.

"good morning, husband." I chirp, skipping into his office. He chuckles and puts his pen down, letting me crawl into his lap, straddling him.

"you look really pretty on top of me." He smirks, brush a peice of hair behind my ear. He stares at me for a brief moment before taking a breath.
"so, have we decided?" I mumble, running my hand up his shoulders. "honestly, if you want to elope and be married tomorrow, we can. Or if you want your big, dream wedding with a massive wedding dress and delicious cake that's rediculously tall, go for it. I'm happy if your happy." He announces. I shuffle closer to him, so that out torso's are almost touching.

"I destroy you, I can feel it. Literally. It feels like your trying to fuck me through your pants." He blushes and moves around a little underneath me before finding a position that's comfortable, and where I'm not sitting on top of the stick in his pants.

" I don't think I want a big wedding anymore. I want a small venue with my cousins, Myles, reyna, your parents, and I think I might try contact my mom." I sigh. "anyone you want to invite?" I ask, leaning into his chest. "maybe a couple of my collage friends, closest recruits, my sister maybe-"
"hold the fucking phone. You have a sister!?" I almost yell out of excitement. He's grinning at me like i look like a phsyco. "she's still in high school. Around eight years younger than me."

"I don't care! God, I'll have a sister in law!" I've never had a sister before. No stepsisters, real sisters, religious sisters. The closest to a sister I've had is reyna.
"and i want the wedding on Christmas  day. I know it interferes with everything, probably and mostly dinners with my father, but it gives us Christmas eve to do things, you know?" I suggest, sitting back up to look at him. He's grinning at me. "anything imparticular you have planned?"

"I don't know, it would be pretty nice to have a September baby." I smile at him, batting my eyes. He pulls me closer, bringing his hand to my face. It's a gentle touch, like I'm broken glass shards needing to be picked up.

"or we could have an April baby." giggles escape my mouth at his suggestion. "I don't want to be fat on my wedding day." I say, sliding my arms through his and putting my hands on his shoulder like backpack straps.
"I wouldnt say fat, I would say- temporarily not my normal self. Better words for the over sensitive." He shrugs, kissing my head. We sit like that for a moment, and I had idea that it wasn't just me thinking about what would happen. He was wondering too.
"so what do married people even do? Is it just like being boyfriend and girlfriend with a ring?" He mumbled, drumming along to a silent beat on my back. "You're twenty seven, figure it out." He chuckles, lifting me up to kiss me on the lips. His hand is brought up to my face, caressing my cheek. "Your so beautiful, holy fuck. I can't it believe it. Your actually mine." He exhales, smiling. It was one of his real smiles. One of the smiles he does exactly for me. It's infecting. "is it true when you were told we were in an arranged marriage you bought me an engagement ring?" I ask curiously. He holds his breath, acting as if he was so busy he couldn't recall it. "No, no I don't think I did." He said, looking up as if the ceiling would provide an answer. It made me laugh. "Oh, and if we did have a wedding, I'm getting a Vera Wang dress. I've been saving a while and I nearly have one thousand-" He cuts me off before I can finish.
"who said you were buying your own dress? I'll give you my card and you will buy whatever you want. Only the best for the best, ma." He demands, clearly not happy with the idea of buying my own wedding dress. "I also have one teensy favour." I ask him, gesturing how small it was with my hand. "if, your sister comes. Do you think she would want to be one of my bridesmaids?" I ask nervously. He chuckled and kisses me. "I'm sure she would love to be your bridesmaid."

"oh yeah?" I say.
"yeah."