5.

"All I ever wanted was to see her smile, We fell off when she said, "We bout to have a child."-Kur

4 months later.
Zyiare POV

"Baby you got it

"Baby you got it." Chase says rubbing my back as he laid next to me in the hospital bed. I was in excruciating pain and I couldn't take it anymore. I've been in labor for almost 12 hours and my body is aching.
"I'm just ready for her to come out." I say burying my face in his chest.
"I know baby. But just calm down ok." He said kissing the top of my head. For the first time since I ever met Chase he's being nice.
"Hey Zy how you holding up honey?" The nurse said coming into the room. I was balling my eyes out and she had the nerve to ask me that dumb ass question.
"Obviously not good or she wouldn't be wetting up my shirt right now. So get to it!" Chase scolded.

"Well you are finally 10 centimeters dilated. I'll go get the doctor so you guys can finally meet your baby girl." She said before leaving out the room.
"I'm scared." I said looking up at him.
"You'll be straight. I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere." He said kissing my lips before climbing out the bed as the doctors walked in. I took in Chases appearance. He had his dreads tied up in a bun and wore a simple black shirt and some red joggers and slides.
"You ready?" The doctor asked as she propped my legs up. I shook my head.

Minutes later I felt her hands inside of me and I knew it was time.
"Okay big push." She said as I took Chases hand. While I pushed and they counted I squeezed it.
"Ok good relax." She said and I did. I took deep breaths like I saw on the birthing videos.
"Okay now push." She said again and I took a deep breath before pushing with all my might.
This was by far the worst pain I've felt. And I couldn't wait for it to be over.

Chase POV

"Well sir you're all good." A doctor told me as he finished wrapping my hand up. Damn right, Zyaire sprained my hand.
"Cool. Where's my daughter?" I asked jumping off the chair. He led me back to Zyaires room where she now held our little girl.
I took her out of Zy's arm and held her for the first time being careful because of the hand.
"Careful Chase." She said and I shot her an evil eye before sitting back down. Damn Ima daddy now. We decided to name her Cai Ziyonna Henderson.

 We decided to name her Cai Ziyonna Henderson