No Regrets (Diggy Simmons Love Story)

::::::::::::Chapter 1:::::::::::::

:::::::::::::2 Weeks Ago:::::::::::

There was a contest going on about getting to spend two weeks with Diggy and you wanted to try your luck and enter. You had to make a video or write a letter saying and/or explaining why you should be picked. You did the video and sent it in. All you had to do was wait. The winner would be announced on Twitter in one or two weeks. Just sit back and wait, you thought to yourself...

::::::::::::::Present Time::::::::::::::

You were sitting in your room listening to Diggy's diss to J Cole, Fall Down. Bobbin' and singing along. Then through your headphones you hear your mom's loud mouth. You roll your eyes and pull your headphones out.

Y/M: Y/N get down here! Someone's at the door for you!

U: **Rolls eyes** Coming!

When you reach the bottom you freeze automatically. Your mom was cheering mad hard at your reaction. A huge grin crept on your face. Next thing you know tears are filling your eyes out of joy.

??: Nice to see you sweetie **smiles**

U: **squeals** OMG, you're... you... ahh!!

??: **Chuckles**

U: Diggy! Simmons! Is in... my house!

You run over and hug him and then your mom, then Diggy again. You couldn't believe what was happening and wouldn't be surprised if you woke up right about now. But nothing happened, no waking up when it was getting good.

D: Are you okay sweetie?

U: Mhm. I'm fine, just like you. Woo! **Checks Diggy Out** Lord Jesus there's a fire!!

D: **Laughs** You a flirt, huh?

U: **Smiles** Maybe I am, but I know I like what I'm seeing right now. **Bites Lip**

D: You a flirt. I like it, but back to the reason I'm here. You sweetie one the contest I put out and I'm glad you did **Checks You Out** These two weeks should be fun.

U: **Blushes** I can't believe I won! This is the best day ever.

We walked into living room out of my door. Don't want the nosy people on your block to see him. You both sat down on your couch in silence. But thankfully Diggy broke it until it reached an awkward point.

D: So what do you like to do?

U: Well, I like listening to music, hanging with friends, and singing. Only when I'm bored or angry tho.

D: Coo, you sing? Sing something for me.

U: I-I can't sing in front of you. **Looks Down**

D: Why not? I wanna hear you sing! **Lifts Up Your Chin**

U: No one has heard me sing only I have... I'm not very good.

D: I bet you are, sing.

U: Nope! **Smiles** Maybe some other time.

You get up from the couch and lead Diggy up to your room. Not on that freaky shit tho you made that clear to him. He plopped down on your bed as if he's known you forever. You raise a brow at him.

U: Don't break my bed now **Laughs**

D: You tryin' to say I'm fat?

U: You said it not me.

D: Oh, you like to play games

U: All types **Winks And Bites Lip**

D: You funny.. but what you wanna do?

U: Umm... there's a carnival down the street from here, wanna go?

D: Sure!

Ya got up and you sent Diggy downstairs because you were gonna take a shower. He obeyed and jogged down the stairs.

::::::::::Diggy P.O.V:::::::::

I was sitting down thinking about Y/N. She was fun t be around. Her mom came in the room and I smiled at her. She returned my smile and approached me.

Y/M: Solo... my daughter is gonna be spending 2 weeks with you?

D: That's right Ms.[YLN]. Don't worry I won't try anything with her. I'm a clean guy.

Y/M: That's good to know Diggy. The way she talks about you, don't ever shut up. That child is somethin else.

D: **Laughs** Really? What does she said?

Y/M: I can't put my babies busi out there. But she loves you. **Smiles**

D: **Smiles** That means a lot.

Her mom started telling me about how she never missed one of my concerts, but couldn't afford V.I.P passes. I promised to hook her up next concert. She was happy to here that from me. Her mom was cool. It's nice talking to her, not awkward at all. After about ten minutes her mom asked me to check on her.

D: **Knocks** Y/N..

Then I hear singing coming from the bathroom.

U: **Singing** Bullet proof, nothing to lose. Fire away, fire away. Ricasha you take your aim, fire away, fire away. Shoot me down, but I won't fall. I am Titanium!

D: Wow **Amazed**

She got scared and tripped over some stuff and fell on me. I held her by her waist and looked into her eyes. Her legs straddled my waist as she stared back, slightly breathing heavily. Her hands were on chest. She smelt like blueberries.

??: What is this Y/N?! **Angry**

:::::::::::::::::::::::COMMENT & VOTE:::::::::::::::::::::::

THIS IS MY FIRST Y/N STORY SO IF IT'S BAD SORRY!!

BUT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT!!!

THANK YOU!!!!