8

"I've had it"

"I've had it"

Third person Pov

Luckily Elijah was fine and Kevin stayed with him the whole time. "See? I told you Doug was a psycho" Elijah says and Kevin glared at him. "Is Doug really what's on yo mind right now?" Kevin asks. "I mean he is the reason I'm here" Elijah says and Kevin shakes his head. "Ion know what you two got going on but I'm sick of it" Kevin says.

"What was he doing at yo house anyway?" Kevin asks. "You tell me that was the second time I came home and found him on my house" Elijah says. "Ion know what you two got going on but I've had it" Kevin says and Elijah frowns. "Nothings going on he's just crazy" Elijah says and Kevin shook his head.

"Naw somethings up and I'm going to get to the bottom of this" Kevin says. Elijah looked down knowing it was deeper it was because they both wanted the same thing. Kevin then thought about when he went to see Doug and Doug was talking about him choosing Elijah over him.

Kevin began to think and everything clicked in his mind and he put his head in his hands. "I've had it this is to much" Kevin says letting out a sarcastic chuckle. Kevin wasn't going to do this he cared about both of them and he knew the longer this went on everyone would get hurt.

Hurt mentally and physically so he had to put a stop to this once and for all.

Hope ya'll enjoyed