Does it hurt ?

Anajana Pov

I ran with my eyes closed. Rajan's father's comments were haunting me." Finally you're back after 3 days of total silence, you know how much your mother was worried."
"And who is she?"
" Another one of your entertainers? "
"I will not tolerate you bringing any more whores into my house. You're not my worth my trust, let us live in peace, you and your whore can leave at once. "
Whore - crossed cities not to get rid of this tag but still, it doesn't leave me. Why Rajan? Why didn't you say something? Why I am so stupid that I didn't realize altogether that I am cursed, and can't do anything good in life? First, my family gave me up, and then my uncle killed himself because of me, and now Rajan. My life isn't a fairy tale that a prince charming would save her from the evils. I deserve everything that is coming my way. It hurts, hurts a lot to see every aspect of my life falling apart. Every person betraying me, and I can't take this anymore.Anjana's face was emotionless as she appears in front of the incoming car. She smiles when the car reaches close to her as final relief washes over her to end this dreadful life but destiny had other plans." Anju "
The car halts some inches away from her, leaving her unharmed. She opens her eyes as she hears a familiar voice.
" Mohan " She exclaims.
Mohan runs out of the car and embraces Anjana in a tight hug. Anjana breaks down into tears upon seeing her best friend. Mohan was Anjana's Bestfriend from village. Some years ago he got a scholarship to study in Bombay. After that, she is seeing him today.
"What on earth you are doing ?" " Are you hurt ?" " Let me see" Worries spreads across Mohan's face as he inspects Anjana carefully.
" I'm fine "
" No, you're not "
" How did you reach here and why were standing in the middle of the road ?"
" And why are you crying, did someone hurt you ?"
" Tell me Anju, What happened? "
" Calm down Mohan " She places her hand on his shoulder to relax him.
" Anjana"
A voice calls from the other side of the road. Both turn towards it. Anger and disappointment boil in Anjana, as she sees Rajan approaching her.
" let me explain, Anjana " Rajan steps closer to Anjana but Mohan blocks him.
"Who are you ?"
" I can ask you the same ." Rajan comes closer.
Two lions standing eye to eye to mark their territory. As Anjana senses the situation is getting worse, she calms her anger and steps in between them.
She turns towards Mohan " Mohi he is a friend, like you."
"But Anju, I will never hurt you but he sure did, I can sense that."
" I didn't hurt her." Rajan tries to move closer to Anjana but Mohan blocks him.
" Let me explain Anju please."
" No"
" Anju please "
" Whore, that's what he called me and you stood there as a statue?"
" Why did you build those lies, us against the world"
" Why ?"
Anjana burst out crying. She started throwing her hands at him.
Rajan knew he failed on his part to protect her, he embraced every slap of her and when she didn't fight anymore he hugged her tightly.
" I am sorry, I should have defended you."
" but "
" But what Rajan ?" Anjana moves away.
Rajan takes her hand in his, she hesitates a little at first but he forms a firm grip on hers.
" After 12 when none of my entrance exams get cleared, I couldn't take the pressure and I started taking drugs. My parents had to suffer a lot because of that, my Mom sure did forgive me but not my father, that's why I didn't say anything because guilt takes over me every time, but trust me I have changed, I haven't touched any kind of drugs from last 2 years. I know what he said was very wrong but may be no contact from me, may have got him the wrong idea. I'm sorry "
"Can you please forgive me, I promise I will protect you."
He breaks down in tears, she hugs him. After all, They were failed by society.
" Does it hurt?" she says tending his cheeks, swollen because of her slaps."
" I deserved every part of it."

Chandresh eyes were bloody red when he looked at the person kneeling in front of him

Chandresh eyes were bloody red when he looked at the person kneeling in front of him. Begging for forgiveness.

" Do you know? , how much trouble you have put us in ?"
" Please forgive me, sir. "
" Forgiveness how dare you ask for that ?"
" Sir I didn't know her worth, please forgive me, I will search the entire India and bring her back to you ."
" How will you search when,without your hand or your feet."
Mukesh eyes filled with terror, he quickly stumble upon his feet to escape. Chandresh takes a sword in his hand and he swings it.
Red crimpson blood everywhere and Mukesh's head falls to ground.
" Clean this up " He drops the sword and pick up his ringing phone.
" Thaliava, We have found the girl."

             Hello everyone, sorry I kept you waiting this long, but My exams were going now.

                              From now onwards I will upload regularly. Thank you !