Dear Diary

(I'm writing this on mobile, so sorry if there's any formatting issues :c)

Balloons pov:

Dear diary,

It's been a month. An entire month since I've gotten eliminated. No. Since WE'VE gotten eliminated. Me and Nickel have barely interacted with each other, and we are LITERALLY ROOMATES. So, today I've decided to 'make the first move'. I'm going to invite him to a 'party' which is actually just gonna be Suitcase, Baseball, me, and him in our room playing Mario Kart on Pickle's switch. I just hope he says yes... Wish me luck.

20 minutes later

I've been patient long enough. I'm gonna call him. I open my phone and go to his contact. Right as I'm about to hit the call button, I hear the door open. "Sorry that I took so long, Fan kept trying to get me to answer questions for his stupid blog. Why did you need me?"

okay, here goes nothing.

"I was thinking... since we haven't really talked much since the competition, I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me.."

...

Did i say something wrong? I really hope I didn't screw things up again..

"Who's gonna be there?"

"Me, you, Suitcase, and Baseball."

"Alright"

HI GUYS

THANKS FOR READING!!

i really hope this is good lol :>

sorry that its so short, ill probably make longer chapters later, but this is my first book so idk what to do

if any of you have any tips/ideas, feel free to comment!!

byeeee