Chapter 16

Skye

Tyra's Funeral Was Being Held Today , Banks Hasn't Been Talking To Me For Weeks Now And I'm Honestly Starting To Feel Bad. It Wasn't Actually My Fault That She Died , People Don't Know The Full Story They Just She Got Hit By A Car.

Tyra Committed Suicide , Redd Informed Me That Tyra Has Been Thinking About It For A While Now , But She Never Thought She'd Actually Do It. I Guess This Was The Icing On The Cake Because Despite All The Things That Were Going On In Her Life Redd Was There And Made Her Feel Important.

It's Crazy , The Way It Happened. Even Though Tyra Had Alot Of Enemies , They Were All Here On This Sad Day. Royal And King Took It Hard. Even Though Royal And Tyra Fell Out Bad , She's Never Wish Death Upon Her. That Wasn't Where Her Heart Was.

King Didn't Gave A Father Nor Does He Have A Mother. The Little Boys Life Has Basically Been Destroyed , He Can Barely Think Straight. As Everyone Said Their Prayers And Sobs , They Let Down The Casket Into The Grave. This Is What She Wanted , This Is How She Wanted To Die.

"Would Anybody Like To Say A Few Words?" The Pastor Said As The Casket Continued To Let Down The Casket. "I Would" I Said , Banks Stared At Me As I Walked Over Towards The Pastor.

"Hi Everybody. I'm Skye , My Words May Not Mean Much But I'd Like To Say A Few Words. Tyra And I Never Were On Good Terms. But I Did Know Alot About Her Character And I Also Know What Happened That Night . Tyra Was Unhappy And Unfortunately She Didn't Wanna Continue Her Life Here On This Earth. I'm Saying That To Say This , Life Has It's Ups And Down And For Tyra It Was More Downs Than Ups. But We Can't Cry For Somebody That Already Cried Their Heart Out Every Night , She Felt As If Her Purpose Was Served. She Didn't Mean To Leave Any Scars On Anybody Hearts But In Order To Heal Hers She Had To Hurt Ours."

From That Day Forth Everything Changed. Royal And Brandon Moved Out Of Their House Into An More Isolated Neighborhood , A House That Royal Been Dreaming Of Moving In Forever. They Took In King And Their New Baby Girl Joy Added A Touch To Their Family Tree.

Brandon Was Done With All The Sneaky Stuff And Royal Was Done With Her Insecurities. I've Never Saw A Family Happier Than Theirs.

As In For Banks And I We Held Off The Wedding But Our Relationship Has Been Getting Stronger . He Got Over What I Did And We Decided To Move Forward On To Bigger And Better Things. We Moved Out Of My Tiny Apartment Into House That Was Similar To The Mansion He Use To Stay In But Smaller.

Candy Found Her A Man And Went To School For Nursing So That She Could Be A Positive Role Model For The Twins She Adopted.

I Guess We Filled In All The Missing Pieces In Our Life. But Now It's Time For The Kids To Live Their Life. Hopefully Not The Way We Did .

But Wait.....Royal Just Started Living Life And I Don't Think She Wants To Stop Yet.

Sequel To This Sequel Coming Soon

Check Out My Book "Younique" add it to your library & Follow Me Because it's mature content Or something Like That.