Bonds

The gods welcomed all the realms to the masquerade Ryu was holding, he had tried to convince Kairos to have my dragon breed with his, but Kairos told him that it was up the Ryu and I if we wanted our dragons to mate. Explaining to him that Kaida was tied to my soul, versus his was tied to his body, he would have to give me his soul for our dragons to breed, and I continued to avoid that. All the Gods had cloaked around the rest of the beings that entered Ryu's empire, only the Gods, witches, and elves could see our true forms. Umai and Micah continued to keep Kairos busy all night. Everyone who was invited enjoyed themselves, we were still in a time of peace. I walked away for a moment, following a figure into the darkness. We had sealed the chambers shut, why were they open?

Ryu's doorway was cracked, I could hear someone in his bedroom. I shut the door quietly not wanting to alert them, Ryu's familiar scent washed over me, as he turned, he lit candles surrounding his room.

"I thought someone had snuck in here, I was worried about you." Ryu turned around, walking closer towards me. I backed away, trying to retreat to the door.

"I wanted you to follow me, I think we need to get this tension out of the way so we can go back to normal." I closed my eyes, turning my head away from him. This was only going to make matters worse; his touch alone drove me crazy.

Ryu didn't give me a chance to fight him off, his lips were on mine, that same passion we felt in the library was now in his room, I could feel our clothes falling to the floor, everything was a blur with him, my mind was trying to wrap around the fact of how much power he had over me, but my beast called to him, his lips kissed every inch of my body, continuously creating an endless fire. "Sybil, you are a dragon, I am a dragon rider...I am meant to ride you, your body has called to since the first day we met." Ryu voice deepened sucking gently on my clit. "Ryu, we need to stop, I am going to." his tongue pushed further into my inner massaging my ass, licking and sucking enjoying the way I tasted. I couldn't take much more, Ryu continued to edge me over, until he tasted my peak. His groans sent vibrations through my body. "Ryu please, we need to stop this." I pleaded barely keeping myself in control.

"Not a chance, you are mine tonight." Ryu hovered his body over mine, I had become lost in his words. "Yours?" I gasped as he pushed his hardened cock into me.

"Mine..." He groaned, thrusting slowly into me, our bodies began to move similarly to Kairo's and I's. Ryu kissed my lips gently, lowly whispering "Mate...Mine..." Loud enough to hear his own words, but low enough for him to think I couldn't hear him. I could feel it, his words transcended into me.

Ryu laid on his back as I straddled his hips, his hands roamed my body, as I slid his cock back into me entrance. "Sybil..." He moaned placing his hands on my hips, thrusting needly into me, I met his hunger, working my hips, riding against his length. Something primal in the both of us kicked into overdrive, Ryu began fucking me similarly to the way Kairos did, it had to be his dragon, how he was connected his beast. "Fuck baby, don't stop." I moaned breathlessly as we continued to switch positions. "Say it again." Ryu grunted, crashing his lips onto mine. "Baby..." I moaned against his delicious breath. Ryu closed his eyes, molding his body against mine, slowing down our sex, grinding into me. Our lips remained connected as a strong surge of power connected to my soul. I didn't leave Ryu's bed until he fell asleep. The party was still going on when I left him, locking his door. I gave him tonight, but it felt as if he had given me more.

Reyna kissed my lips pulling me on the dance floor, Cerci kissed my cheek twirling around us, we all had our own fun that night. I watched Kaida fly off with Ryu's dragon, I had assumed they had gone to hunt.

"Your highness." The three of us playfully curtseying down to the King of the mortal realm.

"My ladies." Koen chuckled, bowing to us, Koen spent then night in the witches' chambers, I was happy he was enjoying the lifestyle we lived.