Whisper Down the Alley

"Jimin has hairy nipples," Jungkook whispered into Yuju's ear. Yuju rolled her eyes, trying to suppress her laughter. She turned to Sinb.

"Jimin has hairy nippl–...haha!" she whispered before letting a small giggle slip out. Sinb laughed too and turned to J-Hope.

"Jimin has a hairy nipple," Sinb whispered before giggling relentlessly.

J-Hope smirked and turned to Suga. "Jimin has a hairy nip–...pffft!" he broke off, laughing hysterically. He couldn't contain himself.

Suga, thoroughly confused, asked, "Huh?"

But he knew the rules. With a shrug, he turned to Taehyung.

"Jimin has a hair lip...?" He shook his head in confusion. Taehyung raised an eyebrow before turning to Yerin, who immediately blushed at the mere idea of Taehyung's face coming closer to hers.

"Jimin has a hair lip," Taehyung said quietly. Yerin didn't quite hear him but couldn't ask again. Rules were rules. So, she turned to Eunha.

"Jimin has a bare hip?" she whispered.

Eunha looked just as confused as Yerin did. She turned to Jimin. "Jimin has a bare hip," she whispered.

Jimin raised an eyebrow in amusement. "What?"

"Well, Jimin?" Jungkook smirked.

"Tell us what you heard," J-Hope said, still chuckling a bit.

"Jimin has a bare hip...?" Jimin said slowly.

They all burst into fits of laughter as Jungkook – between chuckles – announced, "That wasn't even close!"

"Oh. What was it?" Jimin asked excitedly.

"Jimin has a hairy nipple!" Sinb cried loudly before anyone else could.

Everyone dissolved into laughter (again). Jimin just slumped back in his chair, pouting slightly. Apparently, he didn't think that was very funny.

"Actually, Sinb, it was 'Jimin has hairy nipples,' but that was close," Jungkook corrected her.

And this was what the close group of friends had been doing all lesson. It was the last class they had to endure at BigSource High School before the glorious winter break was finally upon them, and they were stuck watching a boring documentary! It was torture!

Fortunately, their teacher Namjoon-ssaem had left the room, trusting his students to watch the movie very quietly and attentively.

Yeah, fat chance. They all had decided to start up a game of Whisper Down the Alley. The rest of the class was being disorderly and chit-chatting amongst themselves, so they could be as loud as they wanted to. Good thing too, because...

"Oh, I've got one!" Jimin yelled at the top of his lungs, smirking wickedly. He leaned towards Eunha and murmured, "Jungkook likes men in tights."

Eunha shook her head while giggling, before turning back to Yerin. "Jungkook likes men..." she broke off, giggling, "in tights," she muttered quickly before laughing harder.

Yerin turned to Taehyung. "Jungkook likes men entice...?" she whispered to Taehyung uncertainly. Yerin wasn't very good at this game, it seemed.

Taehyung smirked and turned to Suga. "Jungkook likes men entice."

Suga chuckled, turning to J-Hope. "Jungkook likes men to entice," he whispered hurriedly before chuckling again.

J-Hope furrowed his brows in confusion before turning to Sinb. "Jungkook likes minty ties?" he whispered. Sinb laughed at the randomness of the sentence and turned to Yuju.