Give your story part a title

This is a short story that I made there won't be a sequel for obvious reasons.DONT COPY.

As I walk off the bus I look at the house next door just out of sheer randomness. On the porch is a little boy that just keeps galaring daggers at me. I rais an eyebrow at him. He just keeps on staring. By this point I'm a little creeped out. I walk into my house and grab a muffin and walk up to my room. I hook up my phone to my docking station and tap shuffle on 'Avenged Sevenfold'. Instead of hearing the usual rock I hear. "I'm coming to kill you, I'm coming to kill you". I quickly shut it off and take a deep breath. That was definitely the kid nextdoor, and he just ruind my favourite album. I try to relax. I look at my window and jump. The kid is there just staring at me out of his room with.... wait a second are his eyes white. His eyes are pure glowing white. Ok that kid is either possessed or...... you know what he's just possessed. He disappears behind the windowsill. I hear a scratching at my door and jump. I edge towards my door slowly. I grab the nearest heavy object which happens to be a a dumbbell. I slowly turn the handel and fling open the door with my dumbbell raised. I look down and see my brown fury dog staring at me with his head cocked as if to say, "why are you holding a dumbbell like your a maniac. You know what your all maniacs." Wow I didn't know there could be so much meaning in an expression. I sigh lower the dumbbell and let my dog in. He jumps on to my bed and lays down. I pet him but he jumps up when he hears the back door open. Runs down stairs and out the door. I look to my left and jump there is the little kid, in my room holding a meat cleaver. I jump ten feat in the air and run for the open door. It slams shut. I grab my dumbbell and yell "DIE YOU LITTLE CREEP" it obviously wasn't the answer he was expecting considering I caught him off guard. I knock his cleaver to ground and jump at him. The cleaver some how appears in his hands and I don't have time to stop. I run right into it. My life flashes before my eyes. I see me on my fifth birthday when I got my dog. My sixteenth birthday. My first driving lesson. Well that didn't take very long. My dog walks in and the kid disseperars. He trots over to me and nuzzles me hand asking to play. When I don't respond he huffes and layes down on my lap as I stroke him. My vision has gotten fuzzy and I can bearly feel my dog. Im losing my senses I, I can't feel anything. I'm realizing I'm bleeding out. My final thoughts are "I'm going to die". My vision goes black and I feel like I'm floating. I'm dead.