Chapter 1: Date Night

Koi was sitting at a table in a popular restaurant downtown. She was staring at her nails, wondering if she should keep them the way they are or if she should clip them so they wouldn't be much of an inconvenience during certain occasions. Koi was around the height of 5'6". She had well-groomed hair and bangs that covered her forehead. She had fair skin and slim eyes. She was wearing a Furisode with a lovely floral pattern and zoris. Suddenly, a tall, handsome, young man had walked through the door. He had a very muscular physique and long, dark, wavy black hair. He had glowing red eyes with striking yellow pupils. He had two curved horns placed side by side on his forehead. He had markings all across his forehead and under his eyes, resembling the kind of features you'd see on a cracked statue. He was non other than the one and only anger demon Sekido. He smiled and speed walked towards the table and took a seat across from Koi. Koi began smoothing her hair and batting her eyelashes, hoping to make a good impression on her first date. "Hello darling." He said as he leaned back in his chair and took a drag from his kiseru. "What has my good little whore been up to?" He says with a very suggestive look on his face. "O-oh nothing..." Her face was very red. You could tell she was pretty flustered from Sekido's choice of words. Koii made an attempt at hiding her embarrassment but she failed. "Well...I've been struggling with business. It hasn't been doing so well." She said whilst giving a nervous laugh. She was trying to play it cool and act like it wasn't a major issue. "Damn." Sekido says. "Must be tough huh? I'll tell you what." He puts his kiseru in his pocket."I'll pay for whatever you need to get back in business." Koi's eyes widened. "R-really!? You'd actually do that for me!? W-wow...thank you so much! You don't know how much this means to me! And I just can't thank you enough for-" Sekido interrupts her sentence. "That is...if you're willing to do something that's..." Sekido looked up for a bit, trying to figure out how he'd word what he was about to say. "What's the word? Exotic? Should I say? A devious grin crept up across his sexy face. " "I-I knew it was going to come with a twist!" Koi says with a triumphant look sitting on her face. "But..." She says as she looked down at the shiny marble floor. "What exactly is it that you want me to do?" Koii says with a hint of confusion and curiosity rooted in her voice. "Let's discuss this...afterwards. For now, enjoy the date!" Sekido says in a lighthearted tone. Eventually, the waiter arrives at their table and they order their food. Koi and Sekido laugh and chat for half an hour, before the whole "exotic" concept took place once again. "So Koi...about that thing we were talking about earlier." "Yeah what about it?" Koi says as she plays around with her salad using a plastic fork. "You understand what I meant by 'exotic', right?" He says raising an eyebrow. "Well, I don't care about how exotic whatever I have to do is. As long as I'm getting that sweet el dinero! She says as she took a bite out of her salad. "Are you sure about that?" Sekido says as he reached out under the tabled and rubbed his large, manly, veiny hands against Koi's thigh. Rubbing it gently. "You know, I love your wholesome enthusiasm and all but I think you're missing the real point here, Koi. It's a lot more...suggestive~" Koi's smile began to fade and it slowly dawned on to her that Sekido wanted sex in exchange of the money he was going to offer her. "Oh...Sekido. I-I....are you saying what I think you're saying?" She says as she bites her nails. Sekido grinned. "Aw come on....don't tell me you're afraid of slipping away from your sweet, innocent virgin ways." He let out a cocky laugh. "If anything, you should be honored to have such a man like me volunteer to rip through your tight, sweaty tunnels." Koi was completely paralyzed. Her whole body was quivering and her face was as pink as a flamingo. ("O-oh man...I could be getting a lot from this damn deal. Loads of money...and a chance to do the dirty with the sexiest man I've ever met in my entire life!") Koi thought to herself. "I mean I'd love to! But wouldn't that make me a slut? I wanna be seen as a woman. Not some selfish, greedy, cruel prostitute!" Sekido shrugs. "Well you're not really a whore if you're doing it with the same man over and over again." Sekido states. "Yeah...I guess you have a point there. Koi strokes think hairs of her bangs as she thought about what she was getting herself in to. "I accept." She says boldly. Sekido smirks. "Ahh...I see you've finally come to your senses." He chuckled. "Let's see if you can handle the heat..." He says with a sly smile on his face. Sekido picks Koi's light weight, petite body and throws it over his shoulders. He then runs off to a much more....private area.