Chapter 2.

Kayington keeps looking at fen with a disgusted look. "Look, we need to go and get more supplies since fen,being an obese fat cunt, ate everything" Zerg says, looking down on fen. "Well I'll come with! I don't wanna look at his quadruple chin anymore..." Kayington explained.

Zen and Kayington get out of the building and makes there way to the nearest run down grocery store. "Dammit it's all blocked up." Kayington says, worried. "Psssst.." Zerg and Kayington jump back slightly when they hear that.

A head pops around the corner, this time, it's not a zombie. "Wait... KARL? THE FEMBOY?" Zerg yells before Kayington covers his mouth, trying not to attract zombies. "Yuppers, that's me, anyway follow me, I have a way in" Femboy Karl explains. Zerg and Kayington quietly follow inside where they see 3 other familiar faces from meowcord, yazmin,skittle Chan, and rain.

"Hm convenient how we all have been in the same city while in the same discord server and not even knowing it." Rain says, slightly confused. Zerg nods in agreement before making his way to the food sections with a cart. Kayington, skittle Chan and rain take a nice stroll together around the store. "So Karl, why'd you bring them in?" Yazmin asked, a bit frustrated.

"Well they needed supplies and, well there in the discord, and we talk to them.." Femboy karl explains trying not to be nervous. "They could steal everything from us, yk they have that fat obese person, fen?" Yazmin says obviously upset and mad. Karl just sold there and simply walked away. Yazmin looked back at him and felt guilty for raising there voice.

Zerg quickly finds Kayington, "alright I got enough food for us, even the fat obese fen.." Zerg explained, out of breath from running around the whole store. Kayington looks at the full cart and nods before finding there way out with Zerg. Zerg and Kayington walk along side each other, giving each other small smiles and looks.

End of chapter 2.