1

I don't know the whole story behind Seele and just like the character so don't expect me to follow the story.

—————————

Cale finally stab white star after stabbing himself. They both know this is a permanent death. But out of Cale's expectation, white star just smiled and thanked him before dropping to the floor.

Of course no one heard him since he didn't say it but moved his mouth telling him "thank you for releasing me from the curse."

As much as Cale want to question him, he knew he have to seal the god of dispar as quickly as possible before the people outside the temple get hurt.

God of dispar felt his power disappearing as he is getting sealed.

"You bastard! If I am getting sealed, you are coming down with me!" God of dispar yelled.

Before Cale know what's going on, a bomb went of.

' fuck that's a dead mana bomb. '

Cale knew there is no way he can survive this and the people near the temple will also get hurt if they get caught around this.

'I guess this is the end. I hope Roan doesn't go destroying around the world.'

Cale thought as he put the shield around the bomb that is about to go off. As the bomb exploded, Cale closed his eye accepting that he will die. As much as he hate pain and dying, he can easily accept this.

"Goodbye everyone."

———————
When Cale open his eye, realized he couldn't. Wait no, it's more like his eye was already open.

As he check out what happen to him he couldn't feel his body. It's like his conscience is floating somewhere. At least he felt peaceful.

Is this the slacker life he always dream of? It's nice.

As he stare at the black room he saw someone walking up to him.

"Hello Cale."

That voice didn't sound like GoD nor GoS. The last god it could be is....

"Hello GoW."

Cale replied not liking how his peaceful silence that went on for few hours? Came to stop.

"Cale.... You have a stalker."

"... what the fuck- wait one moment explain to me what the fuck you mean by me having stalker."

"Sure. So before I came here...

———————
"Oh fuck."

"Ya! Oh fuck, GoD!!"

"GoS please calm down for a bit"

"Shut up GoW."

GoS can't believe she is a god with two complete idiot and one crazy bastard who is sealed now.

'Am I the only sane god in this world?'

GoS questioned forgetting the fact that she cursed Crossman family before without thinking.

"Haaaa.... What are you going to do now?"

GoS asked GoD. Hopefully what he is thinking isn't bad as she think.

"Well... how about sending him into another world?"

GoD suggested.

Never mind. It is as bad as she think.

"Hey I can tell that you think that is a bad idea but listen."

GoW's eye twitched.

"I-I. Haaa..."