Human! Animatronic! Springtrap x Reader

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first attempt at one-shots, so sorry if it sucks! -.-* I will try my best. Btw the picture is what he looks like. Five nights at Freddy's belongs to Scott Cawthon. Also, comment on who you want next! On with the story!

(Y/N) POV (you're 18 btw)
You were walking along when you saw an advertisement for Fazbear's Fright. It was a new attraction opening next week and they were looking for a security guard! 'I love Freddy Fazbear's Pizza when I was a kid! This will be the perfect job!' You thought. You took the flier to the manager of Fazbear's Fright and got accepted without any background checks. What was even stranger is that the manager looked mournful when you applied to the night guard shift. He almost looked as if he was going to give up something important to him. He told you that you would start today from 12 a.m. to 6 a.m. but he told you to get there early so that he could explain everything to you. You were very excited as you rushed to your house and got ready. Since it was still early you set your alarm and fell asleep so that you wouldn't be tired for the night shift. Your alarm went off at around 11:00 p.m. and you rushed to get dressed. You packed everything you needed into a small bag such as: snacks, phone, earplugs, and more snacks (I'm sorry XD I had to). You smiled and drove towards Fazbear's Fright. Surprisingly, you got there around 11:35 p.m. You went inside and found your manager in the security office. "Ok, so this is where you will be staying for your nightshift. There a recording that will guide you through each night. Just keep an eye on the place. And Um...don't leave this room at any time and please....survive the night." He said. You were confused when he said survive the night but decided to brush it off. He left five minutes before 12:00 a.m. and you decided to look at everything and get used to it.
You flipped through the camera system and you saw how creepy the attraction actually was. 'Maybe I should rethink my career choices' you thought. You were so focused that when the phone rang, you almost yelled. "Hehey! Glad you came back for another night! I promise it'll be a lot more interesting this time! We found some...some great new relics over the weekend, and we're tracking a new lead right now! So, uh, let me update you real quick and you can get back to work. Like, the attraction opens in like, a week so we have to make sure that everything works and nothing catches on fire! Uh, when the place opens, people will come at the opposite end of the building, and work their way towards you and past you, and out the exit. Uh, yeah you've officially become part of the attraction! You'll be starring as...the security guard! So, not only will you be monitoring people on the cameras as they pass through, you know, to make sure that nobody steals anything or makes out in the corner, but you'll also be part of the show! It'll make it feel really authentic, I think. Uh, now let me tell you about what's new. We found another set of drawings, always nice, and a Foxy head! Which we think could be authentic, then again it could be another crappy cosplay. And a desk fan, very old school, metal though, so watch the fingers. Uh, heh, uh....right now he place is basically just, you know, flashing lights and spooky props. Well, I honestly thought we'd have more by know. Uh, if we don't have something really cool by next week, we may just have to suit you up in a furry suit and make you walk around saying "boo!", heh heh. Bu-But you should know, like I said, that we are trying to track down a good lead right now. Uh, some guy who helped design one of the buildings, says that there was, like, an extra room that got boarded up, or somethin' like that. So, we're gonna take a peak and see what we can find. Uh, for now, just get comfortable with the new set up, um, you can check the security cameras over to your right with a click of a blue button. Uh, you can toggle between the hall cams and the vent cams...uh, the over to your far left, you can flip up your maintenance panel! Uh, y'know, use this to reboot any systems that may go offline. Heh, in trying to make this place feel vintage we may have overdone it a bit, heh heh. Some of this equipment is barely functional. I wasn't joking about the fire, that's- that's a real risk. Uh, the most important thing for you to watch out for is the ventilation. Look, this place will give you the spooks, man, and if you let that ventilation go offline, you'll start seein' some crazy stuff, man! Keep that air flowin'! Okay, keep an eye on things, and we'll try to have somethin' new for you tomorrow night."
You sat back in your chair trying to take everything in. This didn't seem that bad. You flipped through the cameras again and saw an animatronic bunny. 'They didn't mention anything about an animatronic!' You mentally yelled. You looked back at the camera and saw that he was gone. You frantically flipped through the cameras and couldn't find him. You had a bad feeling that you were being watched. 'Damn these horror movie cliches!' You thought angrily. You slowly looked up and saw the robotic bunny staring at you through the door. You stared at it in shock. You weren't scared just curious.
Springtrap's POV (when you first came in)
I was sitting in the back room, stuck inside the hell I now call my home. I hate this and I hate myself. 'Those kids got their revenge and I got what I deserved. I wish I could get out of here' I moved towards front without being seen and saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She's the new night guard? This could be fun. I waited until it was 4:30 a.m. To start moving towards the office. I went towards the door and stared at her. She was so beautiful, if I wasn't an animatronic, I would've been blushing. She finally looked up at me in shock. But surprised me the most is that she wasn't scared. I mean, I'm a big, scary, freaking reanimated corpse for crying out loud! I walked inside the office and spoke. "Help me, please!" I begged. She looked shocked "What do you mean? Who are you?" She asked. I sighed "I'm Vincent, or, what I am now forced to become, Springtrap." I said. The shock in her eyes quickly turned into curiosity. "What happened to you?" She asked. I took in a deep breath and told her everything. It's not like I have anything else to lose. What she did next surprised me the most. She hugged me. Me! The psychotic child murderer!!! I hated myself for that and I never got over it. I don't even know why I did it. I didn't realize I was crying until she wiped a tear from my face. After that night she kept coming back every night shift. We talked about everything and anything. I was the happiest I'd ever been. One night, I asked her if she liked me. It was quiet for a while and I slowly look up. I saw her blushing and she looked me straight in the eye and nodded. I was so happy I smiled the brightest smile that I could. She smiled too and we kissed. She was so perfect and I promise that I will never, ever let her go. I swear. I love her too much and nothing will ever tear us apart.
A/N- so, was that? Comment on who you want next. Until next time! :D