☠ | "A life's worth recap." - 8

We accidentally touched hands and everything recapped.. She was.. my lover? What? Why couldn't i remember her?

 my lover? What? Why couldn't i remember her?

"K- Kizea..?" She stuttered. We both looked at eachother in shock. "Celine..." I say, i saw her shocked face. That's when she took my hand, holding it tight.

"You remember me..?" She asked, her face full of happiness, "I.. do?" I said in an unsure tone. I don't know why she acted like that she's acting weird. There was a bit of silence..

"I thought you would never remember me." She spoke again, hugging me. "I never thought you would after your accident.." She continued, hugging me tighter.

Accident? What accident..? What did she mean by that? What happened to me? Why couldn't i remember her? I don't understand. So many questions, yet none can be answered.

"I remember you.. but not the accident..?" I reply, hugging her back. My gaze was focused on her. Then I heard Adaliah's voice.. My bestfriend, she was my bestfriend in France..

 My bestfriend, she was my bestfriend in France

"Hey Ce- wait.." She said, pausing for a moment as she looks at both of us, staring in confusion. "Liah.." I called out. That's when she hugged us.

"You finally remember us.." She sighed in relief. Tears ran down their faces as they hugged me tightly.

"Alright, enough of those crying." I say, wiping away their tears, as i look at them both, smiling. I finally remember them.. But, what did they mean by "remember us"?

The bell suddenly rang, we all sighed. "What's your next class? Mine's Chemistry." I asked. "Oh! Same!" they said at the same time. We all chuckled as we made our way to chemistry.

"Last Period End"

Ahh finally last period, me, Celine and Adaliah exit the lecture hall as we make our way to the cafeteria, Celine was holding my hand as we walked, then i heard Azea's shout.

"Kizea!" She called out running towards me, the three followed behind. "Hey!" I greeted. "Oh, you must be Azea?" Celine asked, lending a hand.

They shaked hands. "Yes, i am, uhhh, you are?" Azea asked. "Her girlfriend." Celine replied, i could feel my face burning. "Kizea how dare you hide your beautiful girlfriend from us! Oh, and you must be her bestfriend?"

Azea questioned, looking at Adaliah. Liah simply smiled and nodded. "Also known as their third wheel." She joked. We had a laugh.

"Well, we're planning to the movies, care to join? Since class ended early." Aaron spoke, the three of us agreed. "Great, let's get going then!" Alice exclaimed, she was hugging Velvet from behind not letting her go.

"Adaliah's Pov"

I wonder who that guy was, he looks quite handsome. I look at the guy, although Azea was clinging on him, are they dating? If they are then eh.. i shouldn't interfere..

"Guys! Let's go already!" another guy shouted from afar, as i look at where the noise was, i found yet another handsome guy?? "Oh! Xyle!" Azea exclaimed.

They rushed towards him, me and Celine followed behind.

"Kizea's Pov"

Xyle, his name sounds familiar, he sounds and looks familiar aswell.. Ugh, maybe I'm just overthinking. Azea introduced me to him. We shake hands. As i shake his hand, another flashback started.

 As i shake his hand, another flashback started

I let go of his hand. What the hell? I remember him, but.. i didn't see any traces of Celine on my memory with him. Was it a past life?..

As we walk there, i decided to take a picture of all of them... but.. their red strings.. Celine and Xyle's was connected to.. me?

How? How is this possible? I don't understand

How? How is this possible? I don't understand.. How are they both my soulmates, aren't you supposed to only have one?

Why is there no memory of Xyle in Celine's memories, and why is there also none of Celine in Xyle's memories if we're meant to be together?

Is this a curse? I don't understand anymore. We entered the cinema, buying tickets for the new movie. We sat down and waited for it to start.

"To be continued.."

Yes, a lot of cliffhangers and mysteries indeed. But you better enjoy it because I wrote this even though my head was empty. Anyway, please vote and comment luvviesss mwa mwa~! — Inksly