Joey

Joey pov

Ugh I hate mornings, doesn't really matter what day it is I just hate it.

having to get out of my warm cocoon of blanket to step on the cold hard wood floors is a pain in my ass.

I guess it's my only option since I have to get to work.

As I open my eyes and look at the clock I see it reads 7:45

SHIT! im going to be late

I hop out of bed, stretch my muscles and run towards the bathroom.

in the bathroom im do my daily routine which is use the toilet, get undressed, hop in the hot shower, bathe, get out, dry my body, brush my teeth and get out of the bathroom.

As im thinking on what to wear im also looking for my panties and bra.

and I notice that yesterday was laundry day and I totally forgot which means I don't have any clean underwear.

Fuck! oh well I guess imm have to wear yesterday's bra and go pantyless to work.

I call the cab and once it gets to my building I get on and head to work.

As soon as I walk into the building I look at the time 9:27

Shit! im goong to be in so much trouble.

" Joey! please step into my office for a sec. "

"yes Mr.Salvatore"

im in so much trouble.

as I walk past my colleagues, I see all their sympathetic faces cause they know as well as I do that my ass is grass .

" please close the door"

shit this is bad. this is really bad.

I close the door and look at my bosses gimm face

" Joey im going to have to let you go.

I really don't wamt to you are a really hard worker and you do an amazing job, but HR has been up my ass about you and all your tarties. so I guess this is the end of the line for you I wish you well and I hope you find a job well suited for your schedule. "

" I understand Mr.Salvatore it was a pleasure working for you and the company I will take my things and go, have a good day sir"

I felt like the biggest ass ever, and what the hell did he mean by "I hope you find a job well suited for your schedule?" what an asshole.

................

What the hell am I suppose to do now?

well mybe I should take that vacation I've been dying to take for years now. I have enough money saved up.

No, shit! what am I thinking I should definitely start looking for a job. yeah that's what I'll do.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Hello"

"oh my God Joey I heard what happend at work, im so sorry. what are you going to do? "

"well hello to you to Cyn! im fine thanks for asking, and thanks but no sorry needed it was my fault for getting in late every day for the past month, and I don't know what im going to do"

"Joe it's not your fault you've been going through a lot your aunt past away it's a reasonable excuse to be going late to work, your boss was such an ass"

" I guess. anyway how the hell did you find out I got canned? "

" oh! ...um..... what?... Joey got to go-"

" Cynthia don't you dare hand up on me before not answering my question or so help me God I will kick your ass. and you know how that went last time! "

" fine! you know I know your ex co worker Mike well he text me what happend a little while ago.... are you mad? "

to bad she cant see me cause then she would have seen me roll my eyes.

" I'm not mad but its non of Mike's business, anyways talk to you later Cyn. oh! and tell Jason I said that when I see him im gonna kick his ass for not calling me "

after saying that Cyn and I begin to giggle

" I will but, it wasn't his fault you know how he gets after losing a game "

ha! " they lost? tell him I said thats what he gets for not calling his favorite sister"

"your his only sister Joey"

" I know but don't tell Jackson that he swears he's more female then me since he gets more boyfriends then me."

" god damn that man for coming out I swear Joey if he wasn't gay I would have dated him instead of Jason "

"girl your crazy I just hope Jason hasn't heard you saying that about Jackson"

" Jason loves me and I love Jason and there are no secrets between us. which means he knows I hvae a thing for Jackson, he says he doesn't mind as long as nothing happens"

" y'all are crazy I've got to go Cyn I have to start looking for a job the bills are not going to pay themselves. talk to you later girl bye "

"bye" Cyn said.

...................

looking for a job is easy, it's the interview that is hard .

first impressions are most important.

walking into that office i thought I knew what to expect but I was so wrong cause I didn't expect this....