Joey pov

He has the bluest eyes I have ever seen in my life, they were hypnotic and mesmerizing one look in his eyes and I felt my panties wet.

He was tall I mean really tall so tall that if I were to stand next to him I would be eye level with his chest, around 6'7 tall.

He had the blackest hair and it looked silky and smooth just how my panties feel at the moment.

I was definitely checking him out he was out of this world gorgeous, and very sexy.

shit! focus Joey!

" are you done checking me out? Or can we get on with this interview? "

"ah yes, sorry about that... um hi I'm Joey Vegas."

"Isn't Joey a guys name?"

" yes it is but thats a story for another time"

He looked surprised when I said that, I don't know why he did but it made me feel like I kind of screwed up.

" Im sorry Mr. Andrews-"

I was suddenly cut off

"please call me Mason Mr.Andrews is my father, as you were saying? "

The interview passed in no time, I think I did pretty well I just hope I get hired now.

We were at a stand still at the moment. I was staring at him and he was staring at my resume.

I felt pretty ridiculous sitting here just staring at this sex god, getting my panties all wet.

He looked me in the strait in the eyes I thought I was about to come in that second.

"Well Ms. Vegas everything looks good, it will be a great pleasure to have you working here with us, I'll see you on Monday."

"thank you so much mr.andrews you won't regret it."

" I sure hope not Joey, and it's Mason. See you on Monday bright and early."

" till Monday"

Mason POV

As I watched her walking out of my office I couldn't help looking at her ass. It was perfect, big, round and perky just like her breasts.she was my wet dream come to life.

Joey was beautiful with her big chocolate brown eyes, and lashes so long they looked like caterpillars, cute little nose and lips so plump and juicy I could just kiss and suck for hours.her skin had a permanent tan to it she was exotic but what I liked most about her was her hair. It was a dark brown, long all the way to her waist, silky smooth. I could just picture my hands wrapped around it as I slam into her from behind.

"Shit" now I'm hard.

Get your mind off her and get your head back to business.

I don't have time to think about Jackson's little sister, plus if he found out about my thoughts involving little Joey he'd kick my ass.

Time to get back to work.

...............