V<bts>[fluffish?]

Today was especially gloomy. So far it has stormed all day...you have always hated the storms and this last week it has rained everyday so far! You sighed wishing you could go outside. When the rock suddenly hit the window you jumped back surprised. You squinted out the window to see where it came from and your eyes widened when you saw v! He was your older brothers friend and was in the grade above yours. You peeked open the window to tell him your brother wasn't home, but before you could say anything he yelled for you to come down and out there! You shouted no back, because I mean thunderstorms were not your thing. You were about to close the window when he continued to shout your name in the rain. You quickly run to get a coat and shoes to go outside with him for two reasons...1.youve always thought he was cute, and 2. Your were superr bored. As you run to him you can't see well because of all the rain and nearly trip and fall. He laughs and grabs your hand. You finally weren't bored as you stayed out and danced in the rain.....together.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Just a short little v oneshot it's kinda bad but ehh I'm really bored. My m has been dragging me around Chanel -.-
Btw I hate shopping so yeah