1(please read the caption)Meeting

A/N:So you are 18 just like shino(Shinobu) is in the anime
---------------------------------

Y/N POV:

I was walking around looking for my brother Giyuu when I bumped into a guy and fell on my butt "Oh,I'm so sorry, here let me help you" I heard the person say and saw them hold their hand out too me.

I took it and they pulled me to my feet "thank you and sorry for bumping into you I'm just looking for my brother and I wasn't paying attention but I didn't mean to bump into you" I said and apologized the person had a smile on the whole time and they were a boy "It's fine, I'm Shino Kocho. And you are?." They asked "Oh I'm Y/N Tomioka" I said with a smile (okay so I'm pretty sure Tomioka is the family name and and his is Giyuu cause Rengoku is the family name and they call him Rengoku so yeah they call him Tomioka so yeah )

Shino POV:
"It's fine, I'm shino kocho. And you are?." I asked her with a smile "Oh my name is Y/n Tomioka" she replied and my smile immediately dropped.

I stared at her in slight shock for awhile as she looked quite  concerned but I quickly returned to my smiling self and smiled at her" Oh, your giyuu's sister? But I thought his sister was de-...resting?" As soon as I said this her smile dropped and she looked sad "OUR sister is resting, and Giyuu and me are the only survivors of our family" she said and I apologized "it's fine just please don't talk about her death" "of"I replied with a smile"well if your looking for Giyuu I know where he is"I told her and she smiled brightly all of a sudden Rengoku came running out of no where and picked her up.

y/N POV:
I felt myself get picked up and saw that it was Rengoku and I smiled brightly "RENGOKU HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I asked and I hugged him as he hugged me back holding me"IM DOING GREAT, AND YOU?!" He asked in his normal way"I'm going great too thank you" I told him with a smile that's when I saw something on his chin "What's this Rengoku?" I asked and he set me down I  reached up on my tippie toes and used a single finger to whipe it off and showed it to him"oh..uhmm....idk.."he told me and he looked at it and a looked that sai 'i know hos' hit  his face like a ball as he whispered for once "oh...I know what it is.." he said slight panicked "Hmm, well it looks like white frosting" I said as I started bringing my finger to my mouth to taste it letting my intrusive thoughts win over but just as it was about to touch my tongue he slapped my hand away from my mouth.

I looked at his confused "why did you do that?" I asked him "and what's wrong" I added as I saw
W the panicked and scared look on his face "uhh Y/N....that's not Frosting'
X
"He said and I stuck my finger in his mouth and he tasted it and a weird look on his face appeared"weirdo" I said and turned back to Shino to see him laughing a little and I went back and hugged him saying bye to. Oth of them ass I ran. Off looked for my brother Giyuu.

"Umai..."