02

We get to school and i walk to my locker.my locker is right next to my other bestfriend brooklyn but everyone calls her Brooke.

"BROOKE"i say as i run up and hug her " HARPER,i missed you so much we didnt hang out at all this weekend." she says as she fake crys "awww i missed you too." i say

IN HOMEROOM

i walk into homeroom right on time.i take a seat right next to chris we start to talk about the new hunger games "omg chris im so excited for the new hunger games!" i say with a smile"your such a fucking nerd"chris says rolling his eyes playfully "mr.sturniolo and ms.willams i dont except that type of language in my class."our teacher says annoyed "i didnt even say anything though." i said pissed off "thats it both of you go to the principals office NOW" the teacher said angery

me and chris get up and start walking out of the class room when i walked by the teacher i said "fuck you"under my breath "what did you say to me"the teacher says fed up with me "I SAID FUCK YOU"i say louder out of anger"LEAVE MY CLASSROOM NOW"the teachers says.

i can hear other kids snickering about what just happened but i honestly dont care. me and chris walk out of the room.once the door shuts chris says "what the fuck was that harper"kinda anger "what do you mean you started it"i say rolling my eyes at him"yeah but you made it worst" he says with attitude" you know chris fuck you"i say spitting back at him"your such a bitch you know that"he says "whatever christopher"i didnt really know what to say after he said that.

PRINCIPALS OFFICE

Once we go into the principals office the principal calls my mom of course no one answers,the principal calls my dad but yet again no answer my dad has another family and cheated on my mom with my aunt when i was 5 .when he calls marylou me and chris kept giving each over dirty looks.

LUNCH

at lunch i sat with Brooke and the triplets i swear im so grateful i have lunch with them. i sit next to brooke "hey brookie cookie!"she takes out her headphones "oh hey"she says as she wraps up her headphone cord "what are you listening to?" i say wondering "nothing just play boi carti" she says kinda quiet but loud at the same time"not a surprise"i say as matt nick and chris walk over .me nick and matt talk about something while brooke and chris talk about something . I can't help but notice matt staring at me i just smile in response of him looking at me.he looks away quickly when he realizes i caught him looking at me and i start to see a pink tint form on his cheeks.

IN THE CAR

i sat in the back of the car with nick while were going home.nick doesn't really look at me and just puts his head on the window"nicky whats wrong"i say in a soft voice"just shut the fuck up please"he says back"jeez whats your deal" i say back with a tone "YOU KNOW WHAT MY DEAL IS MY DEAL IS THAT YOUR A FUCKING LAIR AND A BACK STABBING BITCH"nick says with tears in his eyes"what the fuck do you mean"i say in a calmer voice trying to calm him down"YOU KNOW WHAT OLIVIA TOLD ME TODAY SHE TOLD ME THAT YOU TOLD EVERYONE IM GAY"he says with tears streaming down his face"nick i would never do that you know that im not even friends with Olivia"i say. Olivia was my old bsf but then one day she told everyone about my mom and my dad and a bunch of rumors.but this time she was right because nick is gay."nick i would never do that you know me"i say still trying to calm him down"THEN HOW THE FUCH DID SHE KNOW IM GAY IVE ONLY CAME OUT TO TO A FEW PEOPLE INCLUDING YOU"he says balling his eyes out"NICK YOU NEED A FUCKING REALITY CHECK BECAUSE I DIDN'T FUCKING DO THAT"i say anger but also trying to hold in my tears. finally matt stops at my house when i walk in i just start flooding with tears. so many things are going through my head.why would nick think that.how did olivia find out.nick and chris hate me.ect.

A/N i feel like this was really long hopefully i didnt bore you.no hate to nick or chris i love them both so much i just needed them to get in to a fight youll see why in the next chapter love,kenz