Chapter 7

HEY GUYS

I DONT KNOW HOW TO THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND VIEWING MY STORY AND COMMENTING ON IT.

LOVE YOU ALL

💓

***

Harry and louis were walking in the forest for finding woods for fire. Harry was walking straight when louis hold his hand and pinned him on the tree and starting to look into eachother's eyes.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked

"What? I am just finding some woods and some balls to kiss you infront of everyone." Louis said winking at harry

Louis slowly leaned in and kissed him softly. Harry's tongue slipped into louis's mouth and the kiss was hot and passionate. Louis's hands were on harry's hips and harry has his hands in louis'hair and the kiss was getting more and more hot and the next thing harry wanted to do was make them both naked and fucking louis this hard that he can't walk for days.

But he didn't

Louis pulled back and looked in harry's eyes.

"Now get some woods" louis said

"Okay" harry sighed

They collected some woods and get to their camping place where niall, zayn and liam were sitting on the blanket and relaxing. We put the woods in the corner and joined them. We talked alot and have fun together swimming , eating and playing different games.

At night it was time to sleep but they decided to play truth and dare.

They sat in a circle inside the camp and take out a flashlight. Zayn took the flashlight and looked at everyone.

"So liam truth or dare mate" zayn said to liam

"Truth" liam said

"How many times do you have sex with sophia?"

"Umm maybe 52 times" liam said laughing

"Hold on mate , Thats a lot of sex"  zayn said grinning and all of them were grinning as well.

Liam laughed but its true.

Sophia was liam's girlfriend for the past one year and they guys share a good bond and they are much louder than me and louis.

Harry took the flashlight from zayn and pointed to niall.Niall decided truth

"Do you ever have a crush on anybody between us four?" Harry asked to niall

"No never , because i m not into guys". Niall answered

"But we all are a little homosexual" harry said laughing

All boys start laughing after this.

Now This is Niall's turn and he took the flashlight and decided to for louis

"You louis , truth or dare?" Niall asked to louis

"Umm truth" louis said

"Is everyone going to choose truth only?" Niall said

"Do you ever been in a secret relationship or in love with someone secretly?" Niall added

Everyone cheered on this question because it was a valid question to ask about friends.

"Yeah i like someone" louis answered

"Who?" Liam asked

"That is another question" louis asked taking the flashlight from niall and pointed towards zayn.

"Zayn truth or dare?"

"I want dare" zayn said daringly

"Okay" louis said "You have to kiss someone between us except me" louis said started laughing

Zayn though for a second an leaned forward to kiss harry on the cheek. He kissed for like 4 seconds. And louis saw them with a frown and his breathing become heavy.

He stood up and said that he was going to get some rest outside and everyone looked at him with a frown but said okay. But harry know he is not going to sleep this early without hitting his orgasm. Harry stood up from the floor too and said everyone that he is going to drink water from stream. Everyone hummed and he get out of camp.

He moved towards louis's who was sitting under a tree along stream. Harry came and sit besides him.

"What are you doing here?" Louis said a little angry and said because zayn kissed harry on the cheek.

"Nothing i just want you to come with me" harry said

"I wanted to but why you look happy when he kissed you?" Louis asked him looking into his eyes.

"Zayn is my friend and you know i don't even want him to kiss me but he did it just because of dare and that dare was also from you."
Harry said

"But he can kiss liam or niall or anyone else but you?" Louis asked in one breath.

"Babe , our relationship is secret he dont know about us , that is why he dare to kiss me love" harry said reassuringly

"Okay" louis said frustratedly"as you say"

Harry put his head on louis's chest and louis rapped an arm around harry and they sat under moon light .

Louis looked at harry who's eyes was gleaming under the moon. His green eyes were looking magical and no doubt louis was already sinked.

"You're beautiful" louis said lookinh into harry's eyes

"I think you have not seen yourself" harry said looking up in louis's eyes.

Harry leaned up and they kissed eachother softly which ended up with a slicked sound.

And then they get to their camps and slept there. Niall zayn and liam going to sleep together in the big camp while louis and harry going to sleep in the small camp

The other boys still dont know how and when their cousins started to talk nicely.

***
So guys
Bye for today

🌼🌼🌼