good morning.

Sasaki and Miyano are dating in this time, Miyano is in his last year of high-school on winter break. Sasaki is on Winter break as-well.(Do they have those? )

3rd Person POV

Sasaki and Miyano have had sleepovers since Sasaki and him weren't able to see each-other a-lot. It is 7:12 a.m. and Sasaki woke up with a black haired boy laying on his chest. Sasaki's hands are around Miyano's waist with one under his shirt. And Miyano's hands are wrapped under Sasaki. As Sasaki wakes up he looks at Miyano and kisses his forehead. Whispering the words "I love you, Miyano."

As Miyano slightly wakes up he feels Sasaki's hands playing with his hair, he looks up and sees Sasaki looking at him "G'morning, Darling." Sasaki says softly.

"G..Goodmorning, Sasaki.." He responded, haft asleep as Sasaki flips himself and Miyano on the side. "Hmm...?" Miyano groans as he opens his eyes again. "I am sorry, did I hurt you?" Sasaki says, worrying he woke up Miyano too roughly.

"Mnm.. No... Its okay.." Miyano whispers as he moves closer to Sasaki, putting his hands around his neck and closes his eyes. Sasaki notices and puts his hands around Miyano's waist, and one massaging his stomach area with his thumb, waiting for Miyano to wake up officially.

After a little bit of time, Miyano wakes up and looks at Sasaki admiring his boyfriend. "How long have you been awake, Sasaki?" Miyano questions Sasaki.

"Only like.. 10 minutes?" Sasaki responds as he kisses Miyano's cheek and smiles.

"I am sorry I made you wait..." Miyano yawns.

"No, its okay Miya. I don't mind waiting.."

Miyano kisses Sasaki on the lips and then moves one of his hands to his cheek, caressing it gently with his hand. "Do you have something in mind you wanted to do today, Sasaki-Senpai?"

Sasaki shakes his head (saying no) as he moves one of his hands to Miyano's hands. Intertwining their fingers together. "I kind of just wanted to stay home today.. If thats okay."

Miyano exhales in relief as he responds "Thank god- I..  I didn't feel like doing anything either today.."

Sasaki smiles and squeezes Miyano, thinking, "I never want to let him go.." as he finally speaks up, "Do you want to continue laying in bed, or do you mind if i go brush my teeth n' wash my face Miya?"

Miyano groans as he doesn't want Sasaki to leave, "Can I go with you?..." He blushes embarrassed from the question.

Sasaki covers his mouth as he smirks and nods his head. "I don't mind dear.." He says as he slowly unattached himself from Miyano, still holding his hand though.

As Sasaki guides Miyano up, Miyano yawns and gives Sasaki a small hug. So he doesn't fall over as he wasn't fully awake still.

Sasaki blushes from Miyano's physical touch as he moves his hand from Miyano's hand to Miyano's waist. Putting the other hand on Miyano's waist as-well. Pulling him forward, kissing him deeply. "Mnn.."

As Miyano and Sasaki kiss, Miyano put his hands around Sasaki's cheek & neck. Enjoying the moment as he pulled away. Tomato cheeks and out of breath, same as Sasaki.

"You..You're very clingy today Miyano.." Sasaki says, regaining his breath as he is blushing.

Miyano lays his head on Sasaki's shoulder. "I am sorry," he replied, "I just missed you Sasaki."

Sasaki smirks again as he guided Miyano to the bathroom. Miyano & Sasaki start to brush their teeth together. As Miyano finishes, Sasaki realized there was a little bit a toothpaste on Miyano's lip. He moves closer to him and licks it off. Making Miyano blush aggressively.

"Wha.. Why did you do that??!" Miyano says in confusion.

"You had toothpaste on you.." Sasaki smiles as he licks his lips.

"Oh.. Okay..." Miyano responded

"May we go to your room?" Sasaki says.

Miyano nods as him & the ginger go into his bedroom and sits down on the floor, Miyano squats next to Sasaki but then Sasaki places Miyano onto his lap.

"Eeah??" Miyano says in a confused tone

"Is this okay?" Sasaki blushes as puts his hand onto Miyano's neck and massages it, as the other one he lays onto Miyanos stomach

"N..No its fine.. Just you surprised me.. thats all." Miyano says as he turns himself around, putting his legs around Sasaki's waist. Resting his hands on Sasaki's shoulders.

Sasaki smiles as he puts his hands around Miyano's waist and hugged him tightly. "Is this okay?.."

Miyano blushed, "Anything is fine, if its by you Senpai." He smiled.