04

i looked at my phone and i had a text from jinx saying 'those are amazing words you should publish them' but i didn't check what they were saying it to.

i'm at westpoint now and i'm in a shop in line to buy a shirt when all of a sudden kai shows up and says it's urgent we have to go right now so i run out the store (still with the shirt) and i rip the tag off and put the shirt on, we go up and down escalators just talking and walking around until we see eloise, my mum, her mum and a bunch of her friends having a party on the roof of westpoint so we stayed for a bit and had some cake.

then we went down the escalator to a different westpoint it was all different colours and had different stores it was all pink and royal looking, we did the same thing just walked around going up and down escalators until we got to an escalator where eloise, her mum and my mum were sitting there (on the escalator) eating the cake saying the party ended but they shouldn't let things go to waste then we walked past them and went up the escalator. i'm still at westpoint but kai's not here anymore and i'm wearing a pretty white dress (it kinda looked like a wedding dress) and a light blue shawl but i couldn't see it it was only visible from the back so it hid the back of my dress.

the different westpoint was now doing an alice in wonderland thing where they had all the actors from the movie (wearing the makeup and costume for their character) there and they were just sitting on crappy white plastic chairs on the top level, i was walking around the top level when the mad hatter grabbed my hand and said how he liked my dress and alice, who was sitting next to him, agreed so i thanked them both and went on my way

still just walking around when westpoint is normal again, kai's back and i'm not in the dress anymore i'm in what i was wearing at the start and the shirt i stole we were just waking around near the shop i stole the shirt from when kai says "shit shit shit" cause the police guy is talking to the lady who works at the shop so we run and i try to climb over the side of an escalator but i can't and get stuck so he catches up with us at the top of the escalator and tells me that i kind of fit his description for the culprit of the theft and takes me and kai to the holding room ig

when we get to the holding room there is people from my school and an old lady with a baby, after a couple seconds we sit down and the police guy comes in (as soon as i realised that there was definitely some kind of mistreatment going on [cause the old lady was crying and looking into the pram with such a sad face] i started recording everything)

as soon as he comes in he sits down next to one of the guys from my school who hands him some drugs and he takes some and then yells at the lady to clean the floor if she wants to see her family again, so she did but i took the cloth from her and shoved it at the police guy who was now standing up and said
"you're gonna let all of us go right now or you'll lose your job"

and he let us go so we all went to the safety bathroom across the hall and me and kai switched jumpers cause i had mine on under my stolen shirt, so i took the shirt off and switched jumpers with him (i had a very cool jumper i can't remember now and he had a tiny little pink sequinned thing)

i put the shirt in his bag, after he questioned how i got the shirt on in the first place to with i answered i really don't know mate, and put on his jumper then some guy walked in and said "i thought this was the safety bathroom" and someone who was in the holding room with us said "it is, just go" so he went into a stall, me and kai then left the bathroom and were now outside kmart near the bus stop. then i woke up.