Introduction

My examples as of right now are these: http://shipshael.imgur.com/ .

Before continuing, please remember these warnings and rules.

+ Do not steal or claim any of my graphics as your own. I will report you to Wattpad for plagiarism.

+ Please use the proper given form when requesting a graphic which is found on the external link. (Form is in external link. Copy the words that appear and paste it on comment box. Fill the form with your own words next to the appropriate space.)

+ Please tell me if you will use it. Constructive criticism is very much appreciated.

- A cover: If you will not use it, if possible, please post it as a side banner instead. Otherwise if you will use it, don't forget to credit me where it is due (The book's summary).

- An icon: If you will not use it, don't be afraid to say so, because I will be fine with it. Otherwise if you are using it, don't forget to credit me where it is due (Your bio).

+ Please be patient and real nice.

+ Please don't be vague with your ideas. I would like a clear image of what you'd like, and for that to happen, I will need 2 ideas at the most.

+ If you have any other questions concerning the graphic-making process, please leave your comment below.

Note: Flashbacks Included (Optional Reading)

That took me forever. Phewww. Now that's out of the way, i'll go ahead and introduce myself. Just be ware that I do a lot of side notes with parenthesis.

My name is Elison with one 'l' (which seems to bother most people, idk, people are weird af). I've never been on Wattpad before except on the few occasional times my friend showed me threads in the MDC club. (I don't know if you know her, but she was @.charismaes. She's currently on a break from Wattpad right now.) My summer is usually spent indoors with the window shutters closed and the light from my computer blinding my beautiful face (sarcasm is my best friend during these tough times.) But then one miraculous day, I left my humble abode to face the wrath of the sun that soon turned me into a tan-skinned biatch. After a couple of minutes of agony, I dropped my balls (note, they're soccer balls) in defeat and cursed to the world, "Fuck this shit." (No kidding, this is what happened)

Fortunately, I escaped my loving mother's gentle lectures and ultimately was back again on my bed with my computer. This time, though, I found Wattpad after hours of mindless hearting on WeHeartIt and decided to try it. I didn't have much fate with Wattpad (sorry, not sorry) because of all the times that my friend showed it to me, I never really gave much interest to it. But this time, it was different. Seriously, I feel like I spent my whole time surfing through the MDC that my eyeballs were all ready to fall off.

In a span of one day, I became obsessed with Wattpad and just like that I started my own story, began my graphic experience, and finally found the courage to post it all. I really love to read/write, so when I began Wattpad my craving for all kinds of book were finally satiated. Honestly, writing stories wasn't very challenging on me and so was creating graphics since I joined both courses in my freshman years. That experience alone really helped me in accomplishing my new story and my graphic shop quickly and smoothly.

My introduction is officially finished. (Thank god, lmao)

This is how the shop will work:

1. You post your request as a comment below.

2. I reply you if I accept or deny it.

3. If it is accepted, all you have to do is wait and as soon as I finish your request, I will post another part of the book with your request as the title.

Thank you so much for requesting at my graphic shop! If you'd like, you can go ahead and request for another one.

W/ Love - Elison *3*