𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐉.𝐊

A boy was standing infront of a big mansion he is here for job his friend told him about this job where he have to babysit a mafia daughter he don't want to do this job but he don't have a any choice he need money for paying rent .....

He ring door bell and a bodyguard come out and said..

Bodyguard:who are you (Coldly)

??:m.my Name is Jungkook and I am here for job...

Bodyguard:what Job go out there is no job..

Jungkook:b.but I am here for babysitting a mafia lee daughter..

Bodyguard:o then Come inside..

Jungkook nodded and go inside mansion..

He come inside and saw a middle age women sitting on couch...she look at him and said..

??who are you

Jungkook : jeon jungkoook

??:o yes I remember so you are here for babysitting y/n..

Jungkook nodded confusedly

???:I am Mrs Lee u can call me mam Wait let's me call y/n.

She told maid to bring y/n and she bow and go away...

Mrs Lee:u have to stuck with her
24/7 and do everything she say she is little annoying and I think you know she is mentally ill she behave like a child...

Suddenly maid come with y/n who was pouting with teary eyes...jungkook eyes stuck on her she is looking so cute and innocent like a Angel..

Jungkook POV
Coming inside I saw a middle age women sitting on couch she ask me who I am and I told her my name she say so I am here for babysitting someone name y/n I nodded confusedly
Then she told maid to bring girl name y/n then she told me that I have to stuck with y/n 24/7 but I become shocked when she told me the kid I am going to babysit is mentally ill I feel bad for that kid but why Mrs Lee call her own daughter annoying anyway its not my problem suddenly maid come with a beautiful and cute innocent girl aww she is so cute her pouty lips ahh thay look so fucking suddenly I feel argue to taste them her red chubby cheeks and green teary eyes ahh so hot a hot meal aghh what are u thinking Jungkook she is innocent...suddenly she speak in her angelic honey like voice....

Y/n:m.mom s.she s.scold m.me
( teary eyes with cute pout pointing at maid making Mrs Lee roll her eyes)

Maid:n.no mam I just told her to come with me. (shutting)

Mrs Lee:OK u go now and y/n stop Being Cry baby see who is here your new babysitter ..

Y/n look at jungkook with scared Face and said..

Y/n:I.I d.don't w.want b.babysitter

Mrs Lee:shut up y/n stop irritating me and Jungkook she is now your responsibility I am going now...

Y/n;d.don't l.leave m.me mom
(teary eyes)

Mrs Lee ignore you and go out leaving you with Jungkook

Jungkook POV

How dare thats maid scold my princess yes my princess mine girl she is mine from now.... I was thinking i have to babysit a child but I actually got shocked listing I have to babysit a beautiful Angel...I am really happy but my Angel look scared from me..smirk intentionally..

Jk:Hi Angel my name is jungkook
Said coming towards you making you more scared..and y/n start Crying sobbing Hard She got scared easily And start Crying at small things but jungkook smirk seeing you scared from him.....

Jk:shh don't Cry Angel

He hug you making you Flinch Har Y/n start pushing him with her small hands..... Making jungkook Chuckle he Carry you in bridal Style and go towards upstairs....

He come inside room and sit on bed holding you in his arms patting your hair softly soon he hear soft Snores coming from you looking down he saw you sleeping with dry tears on your soft cheeks

Time skip

Y/n is sleeping in jungkook arms and jungkook is looking at her with psychopath grin .... He peck your cheeks eyes then nose and lastly lips...

He lose his control and start kissing u little harshly making y/n open her eyes feeling sudden pian in her lips y/n start to push him and he pull out seeing you awake.....

❤︎ 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄 ❤︎

𝐃𝐎 𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 2 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 ❤︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄❤︎