First Base

Y/N POV:
Nate and I have been together for about 4 weeks now, yeah I know it's not long but it feels like forever. There is literally nothing I would change about him apart from sometimes he can be a bit stubborn ah.. But I guess that's boys for you.
I've been waiting for like 45 minutes for Nate and sammy to arrive and they still haven't shown. We're supposed to be going to this so called party and jack G's but it will probably be shit but oh well It's better me going out than staying in bed watching pretty little liars whilst eating hell loads of bacon aha.
------------------------------

(15minutes later)

--------------------------------

"Yo babe, you ready?" I heard nate yell.
I was so excited to see him, I haven't seen him in like a week😸.
I ran out of my bedroom like some kind of ninja and leaped downstairs to find the love of my life staring into my eyes. "Lil mama you looking fine" Nate said with a little smirk on his face.

I was wearing a cute black collard jumper which was tucked into my high waisted beige shades shorts, complemented with a little clutch bag.

I immediately ran to Nate and jumped on him, "I've missed you so much".."me too" Nate replied. I kissed him passionately on the lips.
He seemed different, hesitant maybe.

NATES POV:
It felt so good to see my baby again, I've missed her so much when I was on tour.
But I feel so god damn guilty. When I asked Y/N to be my girlfriend I made a commitment to her because she had a little problem with trust issues, I told her I would always be here, always love and care for her and never lie or be disloyal to her. I've made such a bad mistake. Me and Madison had a little thing a while ago but it was nothing like what me and Y/N have now, when I was on tour last week I slept a with Madison...

The thing is she's with jack g and I don't want to ruin things between them or things between me and Y/N. Me and Madison are kinda on bad terms right now, after we had sex we had a massive argument and I'm scared she will reveal it to jack tonight at the party after she's had a few drinks.

I'll have to be extra careful I suppose.

(A/N: if I get a certain amount of reads I will update. Feel free to comment etc... It would mean the world to me if you could help me get more reads on this. Thankyou👼)

Ps. Next chapters gonna be cool as fuck if you wanna read you know what you gotta do😉👑

IF YOU WANT AN UPDATE LETS GET A FEW VOTES ON THIS🎀