Date night.

I woke up next to nate. What the fuck was going on? He cheated on me but I'm here in bed with him. I slowly crept out of bed and went downstairs heading straight to the kitchen, I Opened the draw in the kitchen were I keep all my smoke, papers weed, tobacco etc. I don't normally smoke but it helps me clear my mind and that's what I needed right now. I still don't know. If I completely forgive Nate but it was only a kiss right?

I sat at the kitchen table and rolled myself a blunt. I sparked it up and started smoking. I heard footsteps.
"Hey, why didn't you tell me you were gonna wake and bake" nate chuckled.

"I didn't want to wake you" I said with a slight smile.

Nates POV:
I wakes over to Y/N and kisses her on the forehead. I could see she was blushing a little. things feel different than before. I think i liked it better this way, it was like we first met. She looked up at me smiling and passing me the blunt.

"I have to go to the studio today for a few hours but I'll see you when I get home yeah babe?" I said scratching my head.

Y/N POV:
I was kind of disappointed when nate told me he had to go to the studio, I thought he would of stayed with me to make up for what happened with Madison.
"well I guess I'll see you later then" I said walking upstairs.
I hear the front door slam.

I decided to take a shower and sort myself out abit. I turned on the shower, while I was waiting for the water to heat up I checked my phone, I had a text from nate.

Nathan💚: hello babe, sorry that I had to leave this morning but get ready for 8! I'm taking you out on a date;) see you then:)

Once I got out the shower I dried my hair than placed my phone on the speaker and played the neighbourhood😶I curled my hair and applied make-up... Mascara,foundation,eyeliner and lipstick.
I was wearing a black dress that made my figure look really good. I'm not boasting btw lmao😂 shoe wise I had black heels, that had not that much of a big heel otherwise I would be falling over and shit😂. It was 5 too 8 and I was sat on my sofa waiting for Nathan.

About 10 minuets later I heard a knock at the door, it was my darling Nathan!
He was wearing black jeans and a cute shirt lmao.

"you look gorgeous Y/N"

"So do you hun" I said while giving him a little peck on the cheek.

He walked me to the car and pulled out a....

(A/N HAHAHAHAHA you have to wait until I update next loool)✔️ sorry for spelling mistakes, Cba to go back and change it all.