Sunday with Tam (small oneshots)

Image credit goes to: https://www.tumbex.com/lusilver001.tumblr/posts?tag=linh%20song

  Tam and Y/N were sleeping peacefully in their shared bedroom and a single ray of sunshine had to go onto Y/N's face waking her up. She woke up, yawned and stretched out. She looked next to her and saw her cute boyfriend: Tam Song asleep and curled up. She smiled, this was a chance, one she couldn't miss.

 She crept behind her sleeping boyfriend and pounced on him, while yelling:

"GOOD MORNING WORLD!!!"

Tam got up with a yelp and turned to see his girlfriend laughing her head off. He grabbed her and pushed her on the bed and cuddled up with her again, due to him being bigger than her, she was trapped. She struggled but Tam refused to let her go.

 "That's what you get for waking me up way too early." Tam said, while grinning at her squirming form. She pouted and tried doing puppy eyes to get him to let go. He laughed and cuddled back.

 "Tam, I'm sorry, please let me gooo." she whined. The silver-tipped hair boy didn't give up his grip, he held tighter after she said that. 

 "Doesn't mean you welcome the world when you wake up, I do too, I sleep and ignore the world." he said, while sternly looking at her, while she pouted, still underneath him.

 -Thanks for reading, sorry if it's a bit short, but I wanted to make up for not posting for a while so. I just thought, hmm maybe a nice fluffy chapter would be good.

I hope you guys are enjoying this book so far and please remember to send your requests to me so I can write more about our favorite silver tipped elf! Have a good day/night!

-Moonstar      (っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ