Chapter One. (Elf's POV.)

Brisk of dawn hit, as an abnormally tall female elf with a cloak and hoodie, with large pointy ears, with a blue ice crack on her cheeks and what stood on her head was Icey blue antlers. Nobody really takes their time of day to talk to each other, as if none of us elves exist. Well, most of them actually. 

As us elves we like to stay in a little group and keep each other company as time flew by. Most of them have already found their special bond ... I've always wondered what life could be like if I found mine. I know it's going to take some time to find them. She saw one of her elf friends approaching her.

" Hey Skyfer, breakfast is almost ready. The head mistress is cooking a feast this morning. " One of her elf friend spoke to skyfer with excitement over the feast. " A feast? This early in the morning? that's the first, I'll be right over in just a moment. " Skyfer responded. Her elf friend walked away and walked into the school heading over to the dining area to wait for the feast.

" Alright, where are you Peryton! Come here, it's time for breakfast! " Skyfer yelled out. A Large tall deer, with exceptionally long fluffy deer tail that looked like a chimera tail, with huge, big and large deer antlers. The deer walked towards Skyfer, nudging her face, and making noises. " Hello, Peryton! " She said as she stroked his head. " It's time to eat. " She pulled out a big plate full of fruits and vegetables that Peryton liked. Peryton ate as Skyfer heard a bell ring. " Looks like it's time to eat for me. " Skyfer left Peryton outside as he ate. She made her way into the school's dining area and saw her friend group and the headmistress sitting down at the end of this exceptionally large table that you would see in a king's castle. She went to sit next to her friend as he greeted her.

" Greetings, Skyfer. I have come with news. " The Headmistress had spoken. All the elves kept quite waiting for the mistress to say what the news was. Knowing her, it could be anything! " This morning, at the brisk of dawn, the hunters came back and had found something all of us have been looking for such a long time. " 

All the elves murmured to each other; " Quiet down! " Mistress spoke very clearly and loudly. " We have found a portal that has been set by ONE of you elves! Now, this is a very cautious situation. As you all know, we aren't supposed to be putting portals down that leads to another world as we call it Earth. By WE I mean you elves, NOT me. When i find out who did that you will be in some serious trouble. " Mistress said sternly. Skyfer then spoke, " It was one of the elves from the nature area, I saw one of them putting a portal down. " The nature elves then looked at Skyfer saying; " How could you know it was one of us? What if it was you, and you're putting the blame on us! "

Skyfer responded with; " I respect my elders unlike you nature elves. " A Male nature elf started laughing. " What's so funny? " Skyfer looked directly into his eyes. " Oh nothing. " Mistress yelled at the elves. " QUIET DOWN! " The nature elves left the school in a hurry.