𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸

Background knowledge:

Finn was always Conrad's annoying girl best friend. Conrad was too busy sticking his throat down Ellie Collins throat, to notice Finn didn't just want to be his friend. She wanted to be his girlfriend. But she just pushed it all down and kept 3rd wheeling. Besides anyone could tell you, Ellie was made for Conrad. His hands fit perfectly on her curves and when they looked at each other it was like the whole world disappeared. That's how it was for Finley. When she looked at Conrad Fisher there wasn't another person in the world she cared about except him. But she pushed it all down and sucked it up. She couldn't do that to Ellie. Especially after all she's done for Connie. Besides, isn't that like rule number one of girl code or whatever? She also doesn't want the reputation of a homewrecker, so that's definitely something to think of. It's so hard for her though. She just wants to pull him into her arms, hug him, and tell him she loves him every five minutes. She knew he was made for Ellie but she couldn't help but think maybe it was a mistake, maybe his hand fit perfectly on her waist, maybe he looked at her like she was the only girl in the world, or he looked at her as his annoying best friend that won't ever leave him alone. At least that's what he told his friends and girlfriend.