Chapter 3

Marinette's pov
I must say sitting next to the other boy is kind of weird cause I'm just looking down and I can see he's getting a boner next to me.Is it cause of me.Omg what if it is because of me that would be weird I have never seen anyone in love with me.Im to clumsy for love and last time i had a crush on Kim chloe and lila teamed up with him and made sure i had a hard time that time i was a really big coward but my courage is slowly growing.But for now i will stay as the pushover.Cause I'm a little scared to stand up to them considering how lila is really good at lying to people.She made everyone believe that I'm bitchy person in other words a slut.

Ms Jones did ask everyone to talk to their pairs and introduce themselves since everyone is in a different class this year and most people I know bit others not that much.

So I introduce my self to the other boy next to me he said his name is adrein in a moody way.God damn his voice is deep.Makes him even hotter.So we all talk to each other I explain to them how I want to be a designer and they say.

"I'm the model of Paris son of gabriel agreste" adrein says in a proud mood

"And I'm the the model of london for gabriel Agreste's brand hes my uncle"
Says felix

Damn these boys are all over.man I may have caught myself in a bit of a mess.

Felix's POV
I noticed how Adrien got a boner from her and I dont like it he has lila cant he see that I like marinette ot was literally love at first sight.Thats when I noticed why he got a boner damn look at her thighs their gorgeous such a perfect hourglass body this dress is really pulling out her curves.Goodness I'm starting to get a boner by just looking at her.Hopefully she hasn't got a boyfreind although she doesn't seem like the type to have a boyfreind considering how she looks innocent and good.

Time skip

Marinette's pov
Once the bell rings I leave the classroom as quick as I can but I got held back by adrien his grip was strong as well alya was waiting with nino out side and I was giving her the sign I will catch up with u later and she understood immediately so she went once it was just me and adrien in the class.He pinned me to the back of the classroom.

I felt butterflies in my stomach I could already feel my pussy getting wet I dont want to do it but hes so good looking.He smashed his face on to mine and I wanted to go with the flow but I knew this could end badly so I tried to stop him the more I fought with him the more I dudbt wasnt to resist him.He picked my legs up an I kept trying to pushing him away but he wouldn't that's where felix came and he ran up the stairs and pushed adrien off me and catches me before I could fall off.He was carrying me bridal style.God his hands were touching my bare thighs.Tbh I wanna get fucked bad by these too but I still dont know what's gotten into me I have never had thoughts like these about anyone.

Adrein's pov
God I cant help but think if my scenario can come to life so I pinned marinette to the wall she looked needy.Famn I'm gonna do it when I kissed her I felt butterflies I never had those before.This is odd I picked her up and I can tell you she definitely liked but she tried pushing me away the more times she tried the less harder it got.Damn her thighs were so soft a juicy I just wanted to kiss her everywhere.That is when felix came ruined everything.he picked her up as bridal style and gently put her on the bench.When he was about to say something that's when their was an acuma attack.I knew I had to go an transform into Cantor.But I am wondering why there is an acute attack now.

Marinette's pov
I had to leave I thanked felix for saving me even though I didnt want to but I did I dont know anymore.I was planning to give the dog miraculous to felix considering how he saved me.That shows a true hero.
Tikki it's time to transform.

I see cat noir,its been such a long time since then.to be exact it's been 2 years i would sometimes transform hoping he would come and join me.Bit he never di he had a huge crush on me and I always rejected him but the last time I said some really hurtful words towards him and I truly do regret them.

Chat nor hasnt seem me yet so I'm quickly going to felix and give him the dog miraculous permanently.Felix here is the miraculous of the dog I entrust you fully to keep this safe and you will be able to keep it permanently. I say with deep concern

"I will ladybug" Felix says a little confused.

"Let's go" I say

We jump toward cat noir and he already looks pissed and angry.Hes actually fuming from what ladybug said last time.

"Chat nor this is..."ladybug says unsurly

"Flairmidable"saus felix confidently

Chat noir wasn't getting impressed he thinks hes already been replaced.

"Let's just get this over and done with"
Say Chat noir with anger in his voice

Timeskip

They dont even say pound it once they finish with the job.Ladybug was left hanging their.But flairmidable did a pound it with her.chat noir from the distance is watching and he is fuming the way they are acting is unbelievable.Especially without him.

Marinette's pov
I go to my house which is actually right next to my parent so I can litrally go to my other room when I want.I detransform on my balcony hoping that giving felix the dog miraculous was the correct idea.

Tikki supports her choice saying it was.But marinette barely new felix so she just hoping for the best.This time I get my bag and books ready before go to bed hoping I wont be late.

Adrein's pov
"Plagg do u think ladybug replaced me when i was gone" i say slightly concerned
"No way kid there wasnt even a proper acuma attack in the 2 years you were gone
While ever this Flairmidable guy is I hate him with my whole heart hes already trying to steal m'lady.
Felix comes in and asked "what happened with you and marinette she obviously didnt want you to kiss her so why did you.Dont you have a crush on lila"
"It's none of your business felix"
But I did tell myself no one shall get in between us.
"You see adrein I really like marinette and o was hoping you wouldn't charm her with your charms this time"he said very shyly
"Fine I will try not to" I said in an upset tone
"Thank you Adrien I really do appreciate it"he says happily
But the problem is he is starting to catch feelings for marinette and he already has a crush on ladybug so what will he do.

Hello my lovely readers do you think he will stick with lila or so you think hes going to fight with felix for marinette.what do you think will cause adrein to fully fall in love with marinette

1280 words