Grian Backstory: 2

*A days later on Halloween night*

As Grian gets off the bus, wearing a red sweater, a hat with straw sticking out of it, grass stains on the neck of his sweater,and ripped sleeves. Sam explains to taurtis that he invited him over for Halloween

"Yeah! I invited him to join us!" Said Sam

"But didn't he just leave back for England? " replied taurtis.

"Yeah, I got back to England and decided to go right back to Japan. " grian said

"Anyways what is your costume grian? Are you a tomato because it does look like a tomato. "  Sam said almost mockingly.

"Pfff it does look like a tomato" Taurtis laughed.

"N-no, it's clearly a scarecrow!" Grian put his head down a little bit. " I spent a week making it "

*taurtis seeing that grian was clearly hurt tried changing the subject*

"Oh look it yandere chan!"

*Yandere chan walked over to them*

"Grian why weren't you at prom? You said you would go with me. Where were you during prom?. "

"I was on my way back to England. I'm so sorry I completely forgot I wasn't going to be here for prom. " Grian tried to explain.

"Well... I can't be too mad I guess. I'm now dating taurtis! "

"Wait really? "

*grian looked at taurtis and he smiled and nodded his head*

"Taurtis is now my boyfriend because of prom, so I should thank you. He's AMAZING. Better then you. "

*Grian froze in shock, not expecting that. He knew he didn't like her but the feeling of hatred from another human being messed with him. He tried acting like he didn't care. *

*grian looked at Sam*

"Sam what even are you? "

"I'm Satan! "

"You looked like a sheep, dude"

"At least I don't look like a potato! " Sam yelled

*taurtis chirped in*

"It's a Tomato Sam! "

"Oh yeah"

*grian rolled his eyes*

"If you're going to insult me, at least do it right"

"I thought he was a jester" Yandere chan said

" That's it. " grian said. "I'm leaving"

*He got back on the bus but sam grabbed him and pulled I'm back out*

" Were just Joshing! " Sam said

"I see a Yuki! " yandere chan said.

"I see a chan" yuki mumbled loud enough for all 3 of them to see her hiding behind a vending machine.

* As they were walking over to here, they take there eyes off her as taurtis finds a rock on the ground and shows it to Sam and grian. When they look up, they notice shes not there anymore. They look in the store right next to the vending machine. Yuki is whistling while looking at some of the items. They catch on that shes just pretending and is trying to act like she wasn't watching them. They walk up to the counter and ask trick or treat. *

"Sigh, please no trick or treats" said pufferfishpete, the store worker.

"Wait taurtis! They have tauritos!" Sam said

"Yay! Were back in business! "

" wait what ars tauritos? " grian asked

"They are basically just Doritos in a bag they tapped tau over the do-*

*taurtis elbowed yandere chan gently*

" no. They are 100% different and original. And taste much better "

*she rolled her eyes*