Prologue

This is a Storytelling… Of, How Me and Spooky became lovers and raised our family.

This starts out in a mystical whimsy forest heading to a cozy village.

Our protagonists who have met a few years prior, are strolling and lugging along their belongings in packs across their backs.

"C'monnnn, Ember Let's go and get on our way to do quests at the board in a tavern of the monster and gathering! We need to rest too!" The female meifwa complained. Because she is ecstatic to go adventuring, brutality would take over her feeling trapped in the castle.

"We will be there shortly Spooky, You must be patient." I respond with a chuckle

She dances and skips, growing flowery vines around the path as they get closer to the cozy village.

I chuckle as I use a claw to cut a flower from a vine and puts it in one of the many sacks on my belt. "You really should be more careful princess." She stops in her tracks and puts hands on her hips turning to Ember.

"But I am excited, and I can't help when I sing or dance I grow plants."

"I meant you should be more careful when entering a strange village." I correct as I pulled her closer to my side as the village chief walked up to Us. She gasps when I pull her to my side but nods and looks at the Lord.

"Why Hello there Sir, how may we assist?" She asked

"I'm sorry ma'am but I can't allow your kind to enter my village." The chief replied blocking the entrance to the village.

"Why How rude, I was so looking forward to doing quests to gain rewards. I like my appearance, what's to say someone does the same thing to you not letting a merely mortal, and a high peasant to the streets. I wilt not stand, I shall be on my way. What say you Ember?" She asked then turns to leave as she fixates on her satchel and gets some berries out. "Heavens, we came all this way from northeast. Where we asked around for a map and a village to be trusted and be highly respected." She continued.

"Let's just go my princess. There is another village about 4 miles to the north." I said pulling her away from the village and back towards the forest. The village chief just nods as he turns to return to the village. She smiles brighter following me.

"Lead the way!~" She said more at ease.

  ~-~-~-~°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°~-~-~-~