The Tension.

Pov : In the living room

Tae 's dad - " I think i have seen her somewhere

Tae 's dad - " I think i have seen her somewhere. " He said while starring at your face.

Yn - "Me ? When ? Where ?.....I think i am meeting you for the first time. "

Tae 's mom - "Yeah how can you see her somewhere. she came here for the first time. "

Tae - " Maybe you have seen her in media or in magazines because she always stick to me wherever i go. As you know she is my secretary. "

Tae 's dad - " Maybe. ...i am getting older day by day that's why i am getting illusions i guess.... Please don't mind me yn. "

Yn - " Oh no no its ok Mr. Kim i understand. "

After sometime.

Tae 's mom - "Taehyung -ah show yn her room.. She must be tired. And you too get some sleep". She said suggesting.

Tae - "Yeah mom... come Ms. Choi i will show you your room. " He said getting up from the couch.

He guided you towards the room., and you followed him like a lost puppy.
After reaching towards the room.

Tae - "Ms. Choi this is your room you can take a good sleep and if you need something feel free to ask me. My room is just beside yours. " He said entering the room.

Yn - "Yeah sir. Thank you... Good night" You said while closing the door.

After that you both drifted into your dreamland.

Time skip to morning.

A/n - Everyone was present in the dining room to have breakfast except one person.

Tae 's mom - " Yn can you call Taehyung ? ...I think he is still sleeping. " She asked.

Yn - " Sure Mrs. Kim. "

You went to his room to do your task.
You knocked on the door but there was no response.

Yn - "Mr. Kim are you there?"
" Your mom is asking for you. "
Still you didn't get any response.
" Mr. Kim i am coming inside. "

You said entering the room but you didn't find him anywhere in the room

Yn - "Huh where did he go?"

You were standing right behind the bathroom door and thinking where did he went in the early morning.
Suddenly you heard your name from behind.

Tae - "Ms. Choi"

You startled and tried to turn back but your feets got tripped and your back was ready to meet the floor. You closed your eyes out of fear.
But you didn't fall on the ground instead your body was in the air and feets on the ground. You slowly opened your eyes and saw that you were in Taehyung 's arms.

His hand was on your waist, holding you tightly and securely , like you were the most delicate thing. If you fall you can break into pieces.....He was dangerously so close to you that he can hear your heartbeat.

You both got lost in each other's eyes.
Not caring about the surrounding. He was looking into your eyes like there is no tomorrow.

Same goes for you too. You were looking at him with an unknown feeling which you can't name it. Your body was feeling unknown sensation by his touch. You were melting under his touch.

Suddenly you broke the silence and said.. "Mr. Kim... "

He came back into his senses. He make you stand up straight.

Tae - " Are you okay ? " He asked being embarrassed.

Yn - "Yea - yeah ".....Let's go your mom is waiting for you on the dining table."

Tae - " Yeah you go first i will come behind you"

Yn -" Ok" You came out from the room hurriedly. You touched your cheeks. Your cheeks were burning and You were blushing.

A/n - After sometime Taehyung came and everyone had their breakfast.
Now you both are ready to set off from Busan.

Tae - "Mom and dad we will take our leave now. I will come to meet you oftenly . " He said hugging her mother.

Tae 's mom - "You better be. Yn dear you can also come whenever you want. Consider this place as yours too. " She said with a pleasing smile.

You smiled at her and said... "Yes of course Mrs. Kim. "

You both took leave from there.
After driving for 3 hours you both reached at your apartment because it was weekened.
You got out from the car.

Yn - "Bye Mr. Kim.... Drive safely. " You hurriedly said those words , bowed to him and ran from there. Because you were still embarrassed from the earlier incident.

Tae - "Silly girl. " He said smiling.
He kept his hands on his chest and said.. "Why are you beating so fast ? "

........

Pov : In the mansion's room

??? - "Oh my god! You are so good.... Yes like this".The woman said while moaning.

??? - "You are liking it baby? "

??? - "Yes please don't stop......Fuck. "

??? - "So desperate to get fucked... Huh.? "

After doing it they both plopped themselves on the bed.

??? - " Oh Mia you are so fucking hot!
You know what...i can wreck you daily like this. And make you scream my name in pleasure under me. " The person said looking into mia 's body with his lustful eyes.

Mia - " But i thought you were just using me for someone's replacement. Aren't you ?"
She said breathing heavily.

??? - "Who said that ? I can't deny your fucking body. Its very hard to control myself. " He said tracing his fingers on mia's body.

Mia - " Then what are you waiting for? Take me inside you. " She said while smirking.

??? - " As you say babygirl. "

The person was about to attack on her body... but suddenly he heard a knock on the door.

He got up annoyingly and covered his and mia's body with duvet and ordered the bodyguard to come in.
The bodyguard came into the room .

??? - " Speak"

Bodyguard - " The game of distraction has begun. " He said hanging his head down.