A mouthful of pudding and chatter

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I looked up only to see...
____________________________________

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The maple mocha boy?!

"We meet again, my lady." The platinum haired boy
smiled.

My lady?! Why did he have to look so attractive... you thought while looking away to hide the blushing from your face.

"Yep!" I said.

"Well, I'm kaedehara kazuha, nice to meet you!" He said in a friendly tone.

"Ah, I'm y/n l/n! Nice to meet you too- again." You grinned.

"See you around then, y/n l/n!"

"Yea, you too, mr kazuha"

"No need for the formality, " He reassured me.

"Alright! Sorry again, kazuha!" I said before running to Miss yaemiko's classroom again.

"No no, it's alright!" Kazuha reassured but raised his voice a little so I could hear him.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

After that, y/n barely made it in the classroom, and yoimiya was already there.

The atmosphere felt energetic, as little bits of chatter was scattered all across the room.

"I can't believe the maple mocha boy's going here!" She gasped from behind me.

"And how could you leave me" she whined jokingly.

"I'm sorry!" I apologized while turning around to face her.

"He has a name too, yoi." You told her.

"Yea yea, it's fine but tell me everything that happened later." She said because she missed part of the interaction between me and kazuha while smiling.

"Sure!"

Then, the door quietly open, and to my surprise it was kazuha.

The only vacant seat was the one next to me.

He walked towards me and said, "Ah, hello again,
y/n!"

"Hello again to you too" you smiled at him.

You couldn't help but look away, nervous around kazuha.

You could picture yoi behind you, trying to not to laugh.

"Class, quiet down, and welcome to your first english class of the school year!"Miss yaemiko said unexpectedly.

"take out your notebooks and pens please, and we'll start today's lesson!"

Everyone did, and the lesson began.

You felt so nervous and couldn't focus very much. Miss yaemiko almost yelled at you several times for looking away to the side to hide your red face from kazuha.