𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐄𝐌: 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩. 𝐭𝐰𝐨

╔═════ °• 🎵 🎵 🎵 •° ═════╗

LOVE POEM:

Meeting with The Family Best Friend

Chap. two

╚═════ °• 🌊 🌊 🌊 •° ═════╝

『•• ━━━━━ ••🎵 🌊🎵 •• ━━━━━ ••』

"I don't know if you're trying to help me or torture me." Seungcheol breathed heavily, putting the last luggage away after storing his and Conrad's clothes.

By the time they arrived in Conrad's room, the latter hadn't stopped bothering him with a few teases he threw at Seungcheol. As much as he wanted to jump on the opportunity, Seungcheol knew this was the first time Conrad had a relationship with someone who shared the same gender as him. So, he wants to take it easy and step by step. Especially that part. But of course, Conrad didn't make it easy for him.

Sure they kissed and makeout but never far from the safe zone. As it was stated before, they are taking baby steps.

And, Conrad is clearly not helping.

The latter just smile sheepishly. "A bit of both," he stopped as he rose from the bed, standing so close to Seungcheol as he hugged him with his head looking up to his lover, his hands hooked around Seungcheol's neck making the Korean boy bent down a bit, "Leaning to the latter."

Seungcheol replied with a kiss when Conrad made the move. A sweet starter, then turned spicy as Conrad started a tongue battle. Both sides are equally strong, neither of them want to back down, so Seungcheol uses his secret attack. His hands hold Conrad's waist as his finger ghostly moves up and down, tracing the sides of Conrad's body. The latter shivering as the hair of his skin woke up at the act, he unconsciously moved his hip forward but Seungcheol suddenly held him in place, stopping his hip to be near him. Conrad whined at the restraint before he startled when he felt a pair of hands rubbing and squeezing his butt.

It was not too hard, just firm enough to have an effect on Conrad that made him lose his breath and moan in pleasure. They both knew what was coming next. They understood each other perfectly well without talking. This was not the first time they had done this. So they kissed passionately and hungrily while keeping the pace slow until it reached its peak. When Seungcheol pulled away, Conrad chased after his lips again, wanting more, knowing he was getting nowhere fast. But Seungcheol refused to give in. He gave his best lover a last loving kiss before taking another step back and leaving him standing there. Conrad groaned following with whining. He wanted more, even if they had only been intimate for a few minutes in a rare moment like this. But he couldn't force Seungcheol any further, because his boyfriend was right. This is way too early for Conrad, at least in this relationship.

A series of knocking doors break the intense air. Seungcheol kissed Conrad's temple before he went to the door and opened it as Jeremiah stood on the other side with a shitting grin upon his face.

"That was a hot one, huh?"

Seungcheol was in time to dodge with flying colours when a large pillow was thrown at Jeremiah in the face.

Headshot.

『•• ━━━━━ ••🎵 🌊🎵 •• ━━━━━ ••』

Seungcheol was dressing after a long cold shower, trying to calm down his junior (not really helping because Conrad also in the shower and his finger 'accidently' hit the junior more than once before ran away before Seungcheol could do the same thing), when he heard Susannah yelling 'They're here!'