Unanswered questions 

I gently rubbed Aniya's hands and rubbed my knees against her, I didn't know why i was doing this.
But it just felt right.

Aniya was a person i will run to when i will feel down, she even saved me.
I wanted to commit suicide a bunch of times, but somehow Aniya just spoke her way out of me doing it.

She meant a lot to me, i will hate to see her sad or hurt or any kind of way other then happy.

When we were teenagers we used to do a lot of bad things, but honestly I don't regret single one.
All of those bad things we did just hold so much memories and meanings.

I felt Aniya breathing onto my neck, I smiled at the warm sensation she was giving me.

I slowly opened my eye, to see Aniya face but I wished i never did.

I opened mg eyes to see Tom!
He was laying in the corner of my neck, his chin was just resting, breathing into my sense and his arm was wrapped around my waist.

I wanted to yell and run out of the door, but I don't know something about him having his arms around me made me feel comfortable and...safe?

But no, i hate him, especially what he did to Ryan.

I looked down, and I saw that my hand was clinging onto his arm, and I realized I was rubbing and stroking Tom's arm!

I arch my back a bit, trying to remove his hand out of the placement, but he just pushed me up against him, and tighten the hold that he hold on me and wrapped his arms around my other side of my neck.
Causing my legs to go round his.

My head was like buried into his chest, while my arms just stayed by my side.

I can feel his braids on my face, it was making my face so itching. I wanted to scratches it so badly, but I knew it was going to wake him up.

I quickly remove my leg from his, and slided my body down.
He groaned before turning on his other side, bringing the blankets with him.

I stared at him for a while and thought.
How did the hell i end up here?
I stood up on the bed and looked around.

It was pretty dark in his room, but he had a balcony, revealing outside, I could see the sun coming up.
I smiled at how nice the view was.

There was only of trees and bushes, but further out there you can see, the city of Tokyo the bright lights shimmering.

My head is starting to ache, I squinting my eyes and tilted my head by the sudden pain it was giving me.

His room was big, also his bed, it looked like a King size.
Next to his bed was a couch and a black table and a tv connected to the roof.

And a door, probably the restroom.
I moved my legs so that my feet could touch the cold floor.

Right when i got up, I felt dizzy, my head started to spin a little bit.
My hand clutch on the bed and other onto my head.
I had this massive headache, probably because i was drinking.

Fuck i knew that i was gonna get drunk.

I still wonder how did i end up in Tom's room and where is Aniya, and what happened last night.
I had no memories at what happened last night.

I glazed across the room, I could see a mirror in the corner next to his tv.

I began to walk over there prepared for the monster I was gonna see in the mirror.

I stared at myself in the mirror, looking at Tom's stupid 'sex' shirt.
I can't believe that Tom had his arm around me, doesn't he hate me too?

The harder I thought, the worse my headache got.
I probably got drunk and, Tom just thought it would be better if I slept in his bed, yea?