All Mine

WARNING
This part contains smut and omorashi, if you do not like it, please don't read. But for those who do, enjoy!

~~~

Scott awoke in a dark room. "V-mnm" he tried to speak, but something was covering his mouth. He went to hold up his hand to touch whatever it was, when the sound of chains filled the room and restraint his arm back into the wall. The sound echoed, the room must be empty. And cold. Scott shuddered, hoping this was just a bad dream. The last thing he remembers was Vincent stabbing his neck. "Wait- did he drug me?" Scott thought. "How did I get here? Why am I trapped? Where am I? Vincent? Should I be scared? "Vmmt! ...hlmp! Mmmmm!!" Scott tried his best to call, but it was no use, whatever was keeping him quiet, probably tape, was firmly stuck to his sore lips. The chains dug into his wrists a little too tight, causing medium discomfort, but Scott could take it. It was then he realised he needed to pee. Badly. Thankfully his legs weren't bound, so he could cross them and hold on. Hopefully Vincent would come soon.

A few minutes later, a light switch was heard, a flash of white light as bright as the sun blinded Scott, he closed his eyes shut for a few seconds, as footsteps were coming closer towards him. Scott squinted his eyes as he tried to open them, in front of him was a blurry purple thing, Vincent. Eventually Scott's eyes had adjusted. "How long was I down here for?" He thought. He looked ahead of him, Vincent was standing right there, with the largest grin on his face. Scott feared him, but felt happy to see him. "No!" Scott thought."How can I be happy to see him?! He's kept me down here and tied me up!" Scott hated how he was so attracted to the crazy purple man. "Well well... what do we have here?" Vincent chuckled in his dark tone. "Mmmf!" Scott tried to speak but remembered he couldn't. Vincent chuckled a little louder, "He's enjoying this, the sick sadistic handsome b-" Scott's thoughts were interrupted by a warm sensation on his lips and Vincent's face just inches away from his own.

"Mmmf!?" Scott's eyes were open wide in shock as Vincent kissed him through the thin tape. Vincent's eyes glowed white in front of him, making Scott melt and blush from the kiss. Both their eyes closed as Vincent teased Scott, licking the tape over his wanting mouth. "Mmmm" Scott moaned, accidentally, then blushed hard. Vincent stopped, and chuckled. "You like this~" he purred. Vincent kissed Scott over the tape more passionately. "That must taste disgusting" Vincent pushed himself against Scott. Scott could feel Vincent's hard on through his jeans which was, and there was no denying it, turning him on. But it was difficult since he needed to pee, he had to tell Vincent somehow. Vincent then moved his knee up to Scott's crotch, sending bursts of pleasure, but forced Scott to hold on more. "Mmm! Mmmf!" Scott cried. Thankfully Vincent gave in and removed the tape "ouch!" Before Scott could speak Vincent kissed him again, forcing his tongue in, battling with Scott's. "V-vin-cent... I... Mmm... need... mmmm... to... mmmmm" Scott moaned louder than ever as he felt Vincent's hand grip his ass as he kissed him more passionately. "You're all mine, Scottie,  all mine."

Vincent untied Scott, and led him up out of the basement and into his bedroom. Everything was purple,  purple bed, purple covers, purple dresser, purple rug, everything. "Vincent can I use your bathroom?" Scott blushed. Vincent forcefully pushed him onto the bed. "No." He grinned. Scott was too shy to admit he really had to pee, so he tried to forget and focus on what was happening.

Vincent was on top of him, kissing him, thrusting lightly into his crotch, he couldn't hold on any longer. "I need to pee I need to pee I need to pee" was the only thing on his mind. He was squirming underneath Vincent, he probably had an idea by now but still wouldn't ask what's wrong or let him go. Vincent thrusted more forcefully making Scott's legs tighten around him. He knew. Vincent grinned before removing Scott's shirt, Then his own. Vincent then got up to remove his pants, his bulge was showing through his dark purple. boxers. "It's... HUGE" Scott thought, now scared. "No way is that thing going inside me"
"Like what you see?~" Vincent purred again. Scott blushed wildly, all while crossing his let's shut tightly. Vincent made his was back between Scott, making him whimper. Scott was on the edge of peeing himself, but his hard on prevented that. "Fuck, Vincent, I need-" He was cut off by cold air hitting his member, Vincent had taken his jeans and boxers off. "That was quick, he must be so eager" Vincent grabbed a hold of Scott's cock, making him whimper in both pleasure and pain. His need to pee was getting greater. Scott threw his head back as he felt a warm sensation touch the tip of his dick. "Ahhh~" Vincent started to tease Scott, licking around his tip before sliding his cock into his purple mouth and sucking hard. "Ahhh.. Mmm... V-vincent.. Vincent I can't .. hold ... mmmf... it... any... Scott spurted into Vincent's mouth, Vincent pulled back, grinning. "He likes this too?!" Short spurts turned into longer spurts before Scott decided to just let it all go, he was peeing right in front of Vincent.

Scott was blushing like crazy, his face more red than his phone mask. He felt a warm wetness underneath him. "aww~ it's okay" purred Vincent, this time a softer tone "you can't hold on forever~" Vincent had a lustfull look in his glowing eyes and Scott knew just what was going to happen next. Vincent went to a nearby dresser and opened the drawer. "Oh no, I don't know if I'm ready" thought Scott. "I've never done this, I've never been with another guy before" Vincent came back with lube and a condom. "He will only say no" Vincent half smiled at Scott in a romantic way, which made Scott melt. "I want this."

Vincent placed some lube onto his fingers before placing one inside of Scott's ass. Scott shuddered at the coldness and pain but soon adjusted, hevwas filled with pleasure as Vincent shoved a second finger in, then third, looking at Scott shake and moan in ecstasy. Vincent pulled all three fingers out, making Scott whimper at the loss. "Fuck me" moaned Scott through breathless lips. Vincent grinned at his request. "Turn around, Scottie~" He said in a more demanding and deeper tone. His breathing was heavy and he placed his huge erect purple cock over Scott's ass, slowly placing the tip inside. "Mmmm... Vincent... Please..." He stated slow at first, then suddenly pushed himself all the way into Scott. "Aghhhhhh!" Screamed Scott. Pain overtook him, but with a few more thrusts it was soon more pleasurable than anything. "Mmm... V-vincent... Ahh... Harder..." Vincent thrust harder, they both moaned in unison as he thrusted into him continuously. "Ngh! Ahhh! Mmmf!" Vincent grabbed a hold of Scott's neglected cock and started to move his hand up and down it while still thrusting into him. "Ahhh! Fuck!" Cried Scott. This sent him over the edge. "V-vincent, I'm... Ahh... gonna... come!" Scott came as Vincent soon followed.

They both collapsed next to each other, breathless and shaking. When they had recovered and cleaned themselves up, Vincent held onto Scott tightly. "He's holding me, should I...?" Scott looked at the sleepy purple man and sighed. "He's so cute... I don't regret what happened... I've never been this intimate with anyone before." Scott held Vincent back, snuggling him tightly against him. They fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~

Authors note

Soo... feedback is appreciated! xD