2- meet

You woke up to the sun right in your eye "oml" you groaned then got up and brushed your teeth and hair then went downstairs "hey ma and dad. Zay." You said and he gave you a glance then you pushed his head and laughed and he smiled and you got waffles and water with water to help with your headache "oh hunny after breakfast go get dressed up we're meeting the neighbors at 12" mom said so happy "really already!" You said annoyed "yes we have been here for almost 2 weeks now" she said and went back to her room to get ready so you ate quick and then went to your room and looked at the time "already 11 are you kiddin?" You said to yourself and looked through your clothes and picked something out

And then put light makeup on and that then you looked at the time 11:47 "y/n are you done yet!" Zay yelled and you ran down "duh" you said and he rolled his eyes "like who's this little boy think he is he's mf 5" you said to yourself and then y'al...

And then put light makeup on and that then you looked at the time 11:47 "y/n are you done yet!" Zay yelled and you ran down "duh" you said and he rolled his eyes "like who's this little boy think he is he's mf 5" you said to yourself and then y'all leave to go to the house and it's huge but only a little bit bigger than yours and your dad rung the door bell and we waited a minute "ok well looks like no one's home so we should go" you said about to walk away and you were halfway down the drive way when someone opened the door "are you fucking jokin?" You said in your head and you acted like you picked something up then went back to the door "hi I'm DJ, jayla, jaden, javon, and my beautiful wife, Jessica" DJ said while pointing to y'all and you smiled at them "I'm lacy, this is y/n, Zachary but we call him Zay and this is miles my husband" your mom and and you stood there with your arms crossed and smiled and then y'all walked in.

After jayla had showed you and your brother around y'all went and had lunch "hey so do you do any sports" jaden asked you "oh yeah I do volleyball and softball do you do any?" You asked him and he was cute "oh cool I do baseball but javon over here does boxing" he said and your eyes turned to him he had a grown out buzz cut and a slit on his eye brow "oh really?" You said and he looked at you and ignored you "javon answer her that's rude" Jessica said while getting a little mad and it got awkward fast "yeah he said I do" javon said and you looked away "javon come here now!" Jessica said while going to a hallway "hey I'm sorry about him he's been in a bad mood allllll day" jayla said while rolling her eyes and you smiled and laughed a bit.

After lunch you were about to leave when you got stopped "hey I'm sorry about javon again I feel bad your really cool" jaden said and you smiled "thanks you are too" you said and started to walk off "would you and your little brother want to stay for a little longer?" Jayla asked you "oh yeah sure let me go tell mom and dad" you said and then smiled and went and got Zay and jayla took you up to her room and Jaden was also in there and then javon walked in and pulled Jaden to the hall and jayla went out with them "i thought she left?" Javon said kinda mad "well she didn't and she's not leaving just cuz you want her too we want her here so she's staying" jayla said and you walked out "i really don't have to stay" you said and all 3 of them looked at you "no you can stay we want you here just Mr I have a bad attitude today cuz we have company and wants to look cool dont but you can hang out with jayla I'll control him" jaden said walking away and you and jayla went into her room "I'm so sorry about him I don't know why he's being like this" jayla said "really it's ok he probably just didn't want company today" you told her and smiled and y'all talked for a while then y'all went to the pool hot tub played games and even went live and it was awesome.

After some time you got her number and went back home

__________________________________
                                      Jayla

Hey! It's jayla

Oh hey I really liked hanging out with you today

Omg sameee

We should def do it again

Duhhhh

😭😂

When are you free again?

I'm pretty sure whenever

Ok I'll pick you up Wednesday?

Yesss
__________________________________
"Dude today was so cool I made friends and maybe an enemy but oh well they still are so cool and I'm definitely hanging out with her Wednesday" you were talking to your best friend on ft over the phone "dude I miss you" she said "caseyyyyy I miss youuu but I'm going to bed it's already like 11 and I'm soooo tired goodnight love ya" you said and hung up