Part 4.

"Well, let's continue watching," I said.

- Wow, man. Where does so much muscle come from?

- It's really not bad.

- You've never told us that you like to play sports.

I never said I liked it at all. Maybe I didn't play sports of my own free will. In any case, these guys from my class were really getting on my nerves right now with their strange statements.

It's been more than a month of my quiet life. We started our first swimming lesson in high school, and for some reason that guys in my class noticed me while I was changing. This is really strange, considering that Shibata and a few other guys were here, whose physical abilities clearly exceeded mine.

"I'm afraid I'll never be able to catch up with the king, let alone surpass him. But I am glad to receive praise from him," Shibata said.

"Do you seriously think that there is someone stronger than you in our world?" Ryuuen asked.

"Our world is great. Of course there is someone stronger and smarter than me," Ayanokoji said.

"Yes, then tell me, who is it?" Shiro asked.

Ayanokoji said nothing.

"Well, that's exactly what we understood," Hosen said.

- In any case, the lesson will begin soon.

With these words, I left the locker room and went to the pool. It was a spacious room with a glass roof letting in sunlight. In the center of this huge hall there was a large swimming pool with crystal clear water. I decided to try out the water itself a little and put my hand in the pool. The temperature turned out to be ideal.

It looks like this school is really good at keeping track of everything. This suits me and even pleases me in a certain sense.

- Yo.

- And Yo.

A girl with partially dyed light blue hair and light purple eyes came up to me from behind. I turned in her direction and for a second my gaze was mesmerized by her enchanting beauty.

"Eh, this is so unusual to hear from you," Matsushita said.

Everyone immediately looked in the direction of the girl.

"No, I'm not arguing. Of course I don't remember, but you may have already emphasized someone's beauty... but...." Matsushita said.

"He just admires her beauty. Is she really that beautiful?" Kei asked.

"Karuizawa-senpai, you need to prepare. And then, you never know what, and they will take away Ayanokoji-senpai from you. Although if you don't mind, can I get it for myself?" Ichika said.

"You know the answer, so why are you asking?" Kei asked nervously.

"Well, just to make sure," Ichika said.

"Everyone, Ichika, Karuizawa, stop it," Ayanokoji said.

"Karuizawa?" Ryuen/Sakayanagi/Sato/Matsushita/Ichika/Kei/Horkiita/Hirata.

Karuizawa looked at Ayanokoji in surprise.

"Maybe he misspoke?" Karuizawa.

Of course, she wore the usual dark blue school swimsuit, but even in this form, her figure showed its beautiful sides. The breasts of this girl slightly bulged out from under the swimming suit, which also attracted my attention on a par with these thighs open to the world. To be honest, this is the first time I've seen so much exposed skin on my friend. It's normal for friends, right?