lost

Zenitsu P.O.V

Luckily Yuichiro got the orb piercer away but we just didn't knew where Muichiro and Tanjiro were and we hoped Tanjiro was still alive, ,,so? We got it" Yuichiro sighed, ,,I'm so done with life" Aoi sighed, ,,same" I shrugged, ,,I think Muichiro's down there" Yuichiro said and leaned over the edge of the cup of gaint and they were indeed down there, Muichiro was sitting next to Tanjiro who lied down, he looked fine I guess, ,,is he okay?" I yelled down, ,,better than ever!" Muichiro gave us a thumb up, ,,yep, I'm definitely fine!" Tanjiro gave us a weak thumb up, ,,he definitely needs to rest" I said, ,,he has" Aoi said, ,,I don't care-" Yuichiro said.

We all decided to go further down and we arrived a hot spring, they were beautiful and we were sure it wasn't poisoned at all, there were no creatures either, so I just jumped in with clothes on, ,,you're a psychopath-" Yuichiro said, ,,why?" I asked confusingly, ,,who the fuck goes into a hot spring with clothes?" He asked and crossed his arms, ,,I don't think you wanna be naked here" I joked, ,,fair enough" he sighed and stepped in also with his clothes, Tanjiro was resting with Muichiro on the side and Aoi wasn't here at all?

Aoi P.O.V

I wasn't sure but I still had the feeling I got watched, so I decided to look for the creature which watches me while the others were at the hot springs, I was walking on the huge tree branches and looked around to find that animal, this place was weirder than I thought but it's still beautiful here and I wondered what if we go further down?

Obanai P.O.V

,,why is Yuichiro still not back-" I wondered, ,,maybe it's because they are still kids!" Kanae snapped, ,,but I thought they wouldn't go that far, if I'm right they must be at the cup of gaints" I said, ,,shouldn't we get them then?" Kyojuro crossed his arms, ,,yeah, who goes?" I asked and oddly everyone looked at me, ,,eh?! Why me?!" I asked in protest, ,,you sent Yuichiro down there!" Tengen said, ,,but it's not my fault that the other students ran away!" I argued, ,,we will tell Oyakata-sama that you lost them if you don't go" Sanemi said, ,,Sanemi?! I thought you're my bro" my heart sank down.

,,sorry dude but if Oyakata-sama notices that a few students aren't here he will kill us all" Sanemi crossed his arms, ,,I get it but how do we know they are still alive?" I asked, ,,they have Aoi, they won't die that easily with her" Mitsuri said, ,,how come?" I asked, ,,cause Aoi is my smartest student" Mitsuri smiled proudly, ,,fine then, who comes with me?" I asked, ,,I will!" Mitsuri cheered.

??? P.O.V

I was watching that girl who was climbing around on the tree branches, I was wondering if she was alone or not... I thought she knew that I was in presence and she's looking for me but isn't really good in navigation. It didn't last a second before she collapsed, the curse hit her like a lightning, luckily I managed to catch her, she was pretty light but not small, ,,so what am I gonna do with you now?-" I asked even though she couldn't hear me, I put her above my shoulder and started walking to my hut.

Muichiro  P.O.V

Since Yuichiro and Zenitsu were fighting over something stupid in the hot spring I took the chance to talk to Tanjiro who recovered again, ,,hey Tanjiro, I wanted to talk about something" I hesitated a little bit and took both of his hands, playing with them in nervousness, ,,yeah?" He smiles, blushing a little from the fact I was playing with his hands and that made me blushing too, ,,do you remember as we built a camp on the edge of the great fault as we almost arrived the cup of gaints?" I asked, ,,where we cuddled right?" He titled his head, ,,yeah and you know we've been secretly dating since we got down here but I wanted to make it official" I blushed, ,,so you mean kiss in front of Yuichiro, Zenitsu and... um where's Aoi?" He wondered, ,,huh?! Did we just lost Aoi?!" I yelled and Yuichiro and Zenitsu noticed that too now, ,,we have to find her! What if the curse awakened and got her?!" Zenitsu screamed in fear, ,,let's not waste any time and let's go!" Yuichiro screamed and shook Zenitsu roughly ,trying to calm him down,.